• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Yo, PaPa D...

eclark53520

DB Member Extraordinaire
Supporting Member
Dec 24, 2007
South Central Wisconsin
Country
United States United States
If someone gets that shirt, but instead of Papa it says 'Lark' and you send me a picture of you wearing it standing in front of the local police station flying both birds, I will send you a quarter.

PaPaD

Geezer, recovering club ho.
Supporting Member
Jan 5, 2015
Fredericksburg VA & Hernando FLA
Country
Thanks McD! I MUST have one!!

Yes, I am extremely busy here working on the Fla casa and playing golf, but we're heading back to VA on Friday and I will have a little more 'normal' battle rhythm. I should be posting in the evening a bit more than the past 2 weeks. Miss you guys! ;)

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
After my folks retired they said they were never busier.
My best golfing buddy retired about 3 years ago. He played quite a bit of golf, simply because his wife was still working. She retired last fall. Now he seldom sees the golf course. She tells him where he's going to be, what he's going to be doing, how he's going to do it... Since both are now retired, he has a new "boss" and has no time for golf!!!!

PaPaD

Geezer, recovering club ho.
Supporting Member
Jan 5, 2015
Fredericksburg VA & Hernando FLA
Country
My best golfing buddy retired about 3 years ago. He played quite a bit of golf, simply because his wife was still working. She retired last fall. Now he seldom sees the golf course. She tells him where he's going to be, what he's going to be doing, how he's going to do it... Since both are now retired, he has a new "boss" and has no time for golf!!!!
Good thing my wife plays golf!

Staff online

Members online