• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

You know its fall when.........

Youngun5

Beware of the Phog!
Aug 26, 2004
.......you get home at 10:30, tired, voice gone, and your shoulder hurts like crazy

H.S. Football season!!!!!!! these are the times that i will remember forever, any good memories for you old guys of either playing or just hanging out with your friends?

i'll make this a dual thread............

superbowl predictions!!!!!!!!!

I'll take the home team KC Chiefs over the Atlanta Falcons 38-28

DaveE

The golfer fka ST Champ
Aug 31, 2004
Can't think about Fall right now. It was 107F here yesterday and it's suppose to be 103F today. :wow:

obagain

Used club guru
Mar 29, 2005
I played colo vista yesterday and I think I lost 10 LBS from sweating, I did manage to finish the round though:D

OP
Youngun5

Youngun5

Beware of the Phog!
Aug 26, 2004
nevermind.............. (kinda puts the whole "don't mess with texas" thing into perspective don't it)

Bravo

Aug 27, 2004
Fall is my favorite time of year. We have the nicest weather and the golf courses are in their very best shape.

High school games on Friday nights and college games on Saturday...dove hunting in mid-September and sometimes in late November..

I am with you on this one...

youngduffer

Sep 25, 2005
Fall sucks because my course is so dry right now I dont want to play golf anymore

Cincinnati Bengals over Philadelphia Eagles

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.