• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Young golfer murdered on Iowa course.

subsonic

Supporting Member
Oct 21, 2008
So sad... I hate to see a young life snuffed out. So much future.

TheTrueReview

"Playing it straight"
Supporting Member
Jan 8, 2009
Country
Australia Australia
Just so crazy, I am in shock. I hope they take the dude out back and put a bullet in his head!!
A homeless 22 year old with a history of violence, drug use and run-ins with the police. He was never destined for great things. It's a shame he was able to destroy someone else's life along the way.

Louie_T07

Sep 19, 2008
Sarnia, ON
Country
Canada Canada
A homeless 22 year old with a history of violence, drug use and run-ins with the police. He was never destined for great things. It's a shame he was able to destroy someone else's life along the way.

They euthanize innocent animals daily for WAY less!! Yet as a tax payer, I pay to house, feed and educate these animals within the prison system... something is wrong with this picture!

OP
limpalong

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
United States United States
They euthanize innocent animals daily for WAY less!! Yet as a tax payer, I pay to house, feed and educate these animals within the prison system... something is wrong with this picture!
They say it costs more to execute a criminal than to feed/house them for life. The cost of appeal after appeal... high paid lawyers... a number of resulting litigations sustaining the legitimacy of the death penalty, and the actual cost of an execution rack up hundreds of thousands of dollars. Once the needle is in the arm and the drugs begin to flow, the pain and suffering of a murderous criminal is over. Yet, the family suffers for the remainder of their life. I would much rather see these people in prison with the rest of the prison population informed of the crime. Then, no matter how much the rectal area is torn open and no matter if they are castrated with a dull shive... they remain in the open prison population. The "secret" is to have them executed inside the prison system... by other prisoners... and not by the "humane" means current judicial rulings require.

Louie_T07

Sep 19, 2008
Sarnia, ON
Country
Canada Canada
The "secret" is to have them executed inside the prison system... by other prisoners... and not by the "humane" means current judicial rulings require.

Perhaps I am speaking as a Canadian, who’s country abolished the death penalty in 1976. I agree wholeheartedly with the idea of prison justice. Where the inmates decide who lives and dies. And maybe I’m just a twisted individual, but “humane” deaths should be reserved for the sick/dying and animals. I’d like to see the electric chair back in use. Or the Old York Jail still has its hanging room, that works too. It’s just a thought...

Louie_T07

Sep 19, 2008
Sarnia, ON
Country
Canada Canada
Here’s one for you guys, not related to golf, so it may not fit here, but I’m posting it anyway!! Terry Lynn McLinick (I don’t know/care if I spelt that right) and her boyfriend kidnaped, raped, tortured and murdered an innocent little 8 year old girl from Stratford Ontario. He tried a plea bargain selling out his girlfriend as the mastermind and a monster!! Both are serving life. Last week after only two years Terry is applying for a transfer from maximum security to a minimum security prison, because she feels unsafe and is in need of spiritual enlightenment....

Ummm Bitch, your spirit deserves to be CRUSHED, shattered into millions of pieces and spit back in your face!! Life means LIFE! Rot in that hell for life you dumb cow!

Sorry guys, just had to rant!!

Fairwaysplitter3320

Recovering Equipment Ho...off the wagon again.
Staff member
Admin
Sep 7, 2013
Chapel Hill, TN
Country
Here’s one for you guys, not related to golf, so it may not fit here, but I’m posting it anyway!! Terry Lynn McLinick (I don’t know/care if I spelt that right) and her boyfriend kidnaped, raped, tortured and murdered an innocent little 8 year old girl from Stratford Ontario. He tried a plea bargain selling out his girlfriend as the mastermind and a monster!! Both are serving life. Last week after only two years Terry is applying for a transfer from maximum security to a minimum security prison, because she feels unsafe and is in need of spiritual enlightenment....

Ummm Bitch, your spirit deserves to be CRUSHED, shattered into millions of pieces and spit back in your face!! Life means LIFE! Rot in that hell for life you dumb cow!

Sorry guys, just had to rant!!

Couldn’t agree more!

randman

Oct 8, 2018
Country
So sad...
o.png

🔥 Latest posts