• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Your prayers please.

Clugnut

Gimme some roombas!
Aug 13, 2006
or good thoughts if you don't pray. My pregnant wife took a tumble this morning playing with our two year old and fell on her belly. She is at the hospital now getting checked to make sure everything is OK. I don't think its a big deal, but I'm on my knees anyway.

Just needed to share because I'm about half sick to my stomach thinking about it. Thanks, Jon

MCDavis

The Plaid Duffer
Staff member
Oct 19, 2006
Sanford, NC
Country
United States United States
Already said, my friend. I hope the report is a good one!

btw, I like the "or good thoughts" statement above...shows a lot of class, Clugnut.

5iron

My prayers go out to you and your family, i hope everything turns out okay for your family and your wife.

OP
Clugnut

Clugnut

Gimme some roombas!
Aug 13, 2006
Thank you everyone! I just talked to the misses, and the doc's are saying that everything is just fine. One of the suckiest two hours of my life. Puts a lot of thing into perspective.

Anyway, thanks for letting me share and all of your concerns. This is a wonderful community.

chemboy2

M634
Supporting Member
Sep 23, 2004
Great news!

I hope the rest of the pregnancy goes smooth as can be from here on out!

Snowman

Aug 6, 2007
Guess I got to this post too late. Glad to hear that everyone is alright. Will keep your family in my prayers for a healthy delivery.

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
Thank you everyone! I just talked to the misses, and the doc's are saying that everything is just fine. One of the suckiest two hours of my life. Puts a lot of thing into perspective.

Anyway, thanks for letting me share and all of your concerns. This is a wonderful community.

Great news.

Now, the kids name isn't gonna be "Trip", is it? :laugh:

Give my best to the better half. And have a cold one for us.

R35

goatster

SUPER SOAKER
Feb 20, 2005
glad to here all is well and hope nothing else like this happens to scare any more yrs. out of ya.

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.