• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Your very own Golf Site...or simply, use mine.

G

GolfAngel

Have you ever thought about having your very own GOLF site where people would go to pay for their tee times, book travel, rent a car, and do many more other things too? Well now you can.

Ever thought about getting a lesson from one of the pros? How about getting a lesson from the man himself, Tiger? Well, its surely possible.

If you're simply to busy, not interested in making any money, well, just visit my site and I will surely take the money that you are going to leave on the table. For information, contact me.

Angelia

Slingblade61

Supporting Member
Aug 26, 2004
Ever thought about paying me to advertise here?

I didn't think so.......cya! :laugh:

Davebud

Crackhead Zebra
Oct 31, 2005
Yeah and it's clear he has money coming out of his ass to do it, so there is no good reason for him not to. I mean with a thriving site like he purports to operate, even to the extent that he would be willing to give away money by letting us in on the trick, geez a guy like that should be willing to pay triple the going advertisement rate.:)

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.