• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

YS-6 Confusion

bames

Purchased a better game
Supporting Member
Jan 8, 2006
Utah
Country
United States United States
I've visited the website but they always hype everything they have as the best yet so I'm wondering from you all what the differences are in these shafts (and any feedback if you've played one of them):

1) YS-6.1
2) YS-6+
3) YS-6

Sandpiper3

Golf Course Designer
Aug 9, 2006
I can honestly say that GD shafts are confusion as hell, but i know that the YS-7 type II is the one for me... Thats all i know about those shafts... O, and that the Purple Ice shaft is dope.

Youngun5

Beware of the Phog!
Aug 26, 2004
only one i've hit is the YS-6+, thats the one that's been kicking butt on the darrell surveys i believe, or had been at least.

i was fitted for one about a year ago, and haven't looked back since, nice mid trajectory, good distance and accuracy...can't do much better.

LyleG

gear head
Aug 10, 2006
Country
Canada Canada
I've visited the website but they always hype everything they have as the best yet so I'm wondering from you all what the differences are in these shafts (and any feedback if you've played one of them):

1) YS-6.1
2) YS-6+
3) YS-6

THey are all the same shaft, but.....

The 6.1 was specially made for a certain manufaturer and may have differant specs, its hard to tell as they are unavailable. The only differance between the ys6 and the ys6+ is the + has the new blue paint scheme.

🔥 Latest posts