• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

YS-Power shaft - any reviews?

bames

Purchased a better game
Supporting Member
Jan 8, 2006
Utah
Country
United States United States
Any one know what the deal is with the YS Power shaft. I'm thinking about one for a FW. I've read a little but cannot tell if they are meant to help the ball up or is it low launch or what? Anyone ever taken a swing with one of these, thanks for the info

bames

warbirdlover

Ender of all threads
Supporting Member
Jul 9, 2005
central Wisconsin
Country
$150!!! For that I'd buy a VS Proto!! How long has it been out? Usually if a shaft is good (VS Proto, Limey) it's posted all over the place. :)

The GD website says very little about this shaft and it is a "previous design", whatever that means.... Golfsmith doesn't carry it. Found out it was released in April of 2003 and never became popular. Still costs alot for some reason (cost to make?).... :D

OP
bames

bames

Purchased a better game
Supporting Member
Jan 8, 2006
Utah
Country
This guy was selling one for about $30 - so when I saw that it is normally $150 I thought I would look into it. Strange that you never hear much about it, and that might be all I need to know. Especially since you found out it has been around for 4 years now.

🔥 Latest posts