• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Yururi CNC KMO107 wedge.

MyBluC4

Jan 23, 2008
Came across this photo of what looks like it should be an absolutely killer wedge by the Japanese maker Yururi.
Anyone ever played or even seen one of these sticks?

Yururi forged wedge.jpg

OP
MyBluC4

MyBluC4

Jan 23, 2008
Like that it's forged, looks to be a C Grind and has no cavity back. Looks smooth.

anonymous golfaholic

Refusing Recovery
Supporting Member
Feb 10, 2010
Illinois
Country
United States United States
Never even heard of Yururi. Looks like any other wedge to me. I'm not knocking it, I'm sure it's nice. The last thing that I need is an ultra high end wedge though. As much as I goof off in the sand and what not, a soft forged offering will get chewed up pretty quick. And I can't just buy a nice wedge and only use it on the course unless I buy another one just like it to practice with, which would certainly be out of my budget. Now I can get on board with a nice putter because I can take care of that.

Fairwaysplitter3320

Recovering Equipment Ho...off the wagon again.
Staff member
Admin
Sep 7, 2013
Chapel Hill, TN
Country
United States United States
Never even heard of Yururi. Looks like any other wedge to me. I'm not knocking it, I'm sure it's nice. The last thing that I need is an ultra high end wedge though. As much as I goof off in the sand and what not, a soft forged offering will get chewed up pretty quick. And I can't just buy a nice wedge and only use it on the course unless I buy another one just like it to practice with, which would certainly be out of my budget. Now I can get on board with a nice putter because I can take care of that.
^^^this

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.