• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Zietgiest the movie - has anyone seen this?

LyleG

gear head
Aug 10, 2006
Country
Canada Canada
Zeitgeist - The Movie

I am not saying I believe or it or not, just wonder if anyone else has seen it. Its nearly 2 hrs long and covers 3 topics. Believe in the material or not its still a well
done piece and can definitely create some debate.

Slingblade61

Supporting Member
Aug 26, 2004
Is this the movie that promotes the conspiracy theory about the twin towers falling through controlled demolition rather than gravity?

complete and utter crap. :p

OP
LyleG

LyleG

gear head
Aug 10, 2006
Country
Canada Canada
Is this the movie that promotes the conspiracy theory about the twin towers falling through controlled demolition rather than gravity?

complete and utter crap. :p

I'm not sure what I believe at this point. I just dont understand building #7 at the world trade center site. It was never hit by a plane, and it was only on fire on two floors. Yet collapsed inwards onto itself, just as the two main towers did. This is 47 story high building built out of concrete and steel. Small fires dont bring building like that down. No one to this day has an explanation for it. It was even left out of the 911 commission report because it was deemed "unexplainable".

I am far from a conspiracy nut, I just dont like what the government spoon feeds us, so I read a lot. Some of this stuff seems quite "out there", some of it seems like its quite legit. I posted the movie so others can watch it and create their own opinions of it. I am far from swayed but I do have some questions that I simply cannot find legitimate answers too.
Do I think something like this is plausible? Yes. Do I believe it to be the case here? Not really. I do know this though. There is no length some men will go to to achieve what they want. Thats is what scares me most.

Slingblade61

Supporting Member
Aug 26, 2004
Complete crap Lyle.

Number 7 was critically compromised in the collapse of the towers. Up to 25% of the front of the building was carved out by the debris.

Further, a fire burned on the fifth floor for 7 hours.

The controlled demolition idea is so stupid it makes my hair hurt when I think about it.
911-tower-collapse.jpg

TheWOAT

Sep 26, 2006
I remember going over this a few years ago at another forum, and basically, WTC7 contained 12,000 gallons of diesel for a backup generator, it also was damaged from debris from the falling towers.. ALSO, and the most important fact, is that you can see the roof line of the building start to sag (from pictures), which caused the NY Fire cheif on site to pull back his men... I believe there was also mention of the building swaying. Add to that the fires as well. ALso the building did not fall straight down as MANY have suggested.

I do understand some skepticism, as NIST has delayed this report for sometime (at least last time I checked). I tend to think its hard to write a report based on a couple dozen pictures and metal scraps, with no real evidence as to what was damaged and what caused the damage prior ot collapse.

This isnt a real "source" of info, but it helps to explain how the building came down.. The orange is the damage recieved from the twin towers falling. What is important to note is the "Penthouse" area on the top left, which began to "sag" and fall slowly many minutes before the complete collapse (there are pictures of this). This picture shows how a "transfer" beam may have been damaged, causing the right side to be weakened... explaining the visible roof line sag and broken windows vertically along that line.
WTC7.h2.jpg

pic of damage on corner... seems significant.. Im sure the movie mentioned or showed this pic :p
wtc7-sw-corner1.jpg

where there is smoke...
awww.911myths.com_assets_images_WTC7_Smoke_2.jpg

TheWOAT

Sep 26, 2006
If you are looking for proof that building 7 was demolished by explosives, please make sure to watch this video to the end: YouTube - "Seven is Exploding"

Don't drink the Kool-Aid.

spank

Firefighters knew it was coming down, and were pulled back. So I guess there is a whole group of firefighters involved in this conspiracy as well.. Anyways, they knew to fall back because the building itself was damaged, and visibly failing.

spankdoggie

Sep 2, 2006
Firefighters knew it was coming down, and were pulled back. So I guess there is a whole group of firefighters involved in this conspiracy as well.. Anyways, they knew to fall back because the building itself was damaged, and visibly failing.

Edited: Woat, we cannot debate since you have not viewed the video link I provided.

SilverUberXeno

El Tigre Blanco
Jul 26, 2005
Spank, those comments could easily be taken out of context. If I saw a burning building and had reason to believe its integrity had been compromised, I might say "It's coming down" too.

And it's plenty easy to believe that some random camera-toting pedestrian would use the phrase "blow up" instead of collapse.

Did you read WOAT's posted report? Hard to argue with that. On the other hand, an obscure collection of home-movies aired in Italy.... Slightly less credible.

TheWOAT

Sep 26, 2006
Oops... I thought you said "watch this video at the end"... :p
Ill watch it all soon

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.