• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Zoomie

Davebud

Crackhead Zebra
Oct 31, 2005
One fine Tuesday morning as the PGA rolled into town and the Pro's headed out to the course to get in their practice rounds, one of the local duffers approached a particularly cocky Pro.

"Hey I'll bet you $500 I can beat you out here on my home course in a matchplay." said the Duffer.

"What have you been drinking there buddy? No way in heck you can beat me." said the Arrogant Pro.

"Well I have $500 that says I can beat you in 18 hole matchplay if you spot me 2 zoomies." replied the Duffer.

"Fellas you all saw me warn this guy and now I am going to have to take his money." announced the Pro to every one in the clubhouse.

Three hours go by and here come our heroes back into the clubhouse, the Pro gets his wallet out of his locker and start shelling out the $500. One of his partners from the Tour walks over to see what is going on.

"Hey what the heck happened out there? How did you lose to this local?" asks Pro#2.

"Easy, we are out there and I am on the green in regulation, this idiot takes 7 strokes to get there, I am thinking money in the bank, so I am lining up my putt and just as I start my stroke he runs up quick as a rabbit yells Zoomie and sticks his finger straight up my A$$, you try playing the last 17 wondering when the second Zoomie is coming."

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.