• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Zurich winner...spoiler inside

Wi-Golfer

Golfer on hiatus.
Supporting Member
Jul 25, 2007
Madison, Wi
Country
United States United States
Congrats to Wisconsin homeboy Jerry Kelly for winning today. I'm sure Bridges golf course will make a big deal out of this now, hopefully they don't raise their rates:D

LyleG

gear head
Aug 10, 2006
Country
Canada Canada
Very good to see Jerry win. He really seems like a stand up guy.

N.V.M.

now...a cartoon
Sep 27, 2008
can finally poke my head in here after watching the west coast Golf Channel rerun. i think i watched as many bad shots as i saw good shots. good to see a grey beard win though.

better yet was watching Rory squirming in the clubhouse. :p

OP
Wi-Golfer

Wi-Golfer

Golfer on hiatus.
Supporting Member
Jul 25, 2007
Madison, Wi
Country
I will get in on this just because i love cheese.

WG, Bridges is his 'home-course'?

That's what bridges claims, I have never heard Kelly claim that though. Personally I think for a PGA touring pro the course would be far too easy & boring.

eclark53520

DB Member Extraordinaire
Supporting Member
Dec 24, 2007
South Central Wisconsin
Country
That's what bridges claims, I have never heard Kelly claim that though. Personally I think for a PGA touring pro the course would be far too easy & boring.
Thats kinda what i was thinking....

There are definatly much nicer and tougher courses around here that would actually be a challenge to a touring pro....but then, he might just like that course too...idk.

OP
Wi-Golfer

Wi-Golfer

Golfer on hiatus.
Supporting Member
Jul 25, 2007
Madison, Wi
Country
Thats kinda what i was thinking....

There are definatly much nicer and tougher courses around here that would actually be a challenge to a touring pro....but then, he might just like that course too...idk.

That's just it, he could have his pick of any course in the area which are 100 times better. University Ridge, The Oaks, Pleasant View, hell even Yahara is a lot better.

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
All of us guys from WI are stand up guys. We also all hit 310 yd drives.

... Wearing stupid hats that look like a piece of cheese... sucking on a can of Grain Belt or Schmidt strong beer... and, talking in a way that is easily recognizable since the other 90% of us speak real English! Of course, when you call an area home where you use a snowmobile twice as many months as you use a golf cart................ :biglol::biglol:

nututhugame

Winter Sucks!
Supporting Member
Dec 29, 2008
Southeast Wisconsin
Country
... Wearing stupid hats that look like a piece of cheese... sucking on a can of Grain Belt or Schmidt strong beer... and, talking in a way that is easily recognizable since the other 90% of us speak real English! Of course, when you call an area home where you use a snowmobile twice as many months as you use a golf cart................ :biglol::biglol:

What is real english?.... Ya'll?

🔥 Latest posts