• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

10º Renegade driver, $70 shipped.

Wi-Golfer

Golfer on hiatus.
Supporting Member
Jul 25, 2007
Madison, Wi
Country
United States United States
Have a brand new Right handed 10º Tour Swing Renegade driver with a R flex Vengeance shaft. This club was never out on a course & has hit maybe a total of 20 balls on the range. It's in perfect like new condition. Comes with Headcover & plenty of 270+ yd drives still left in it.

Looking for $70 shipped to your house via USPS, shipping is about $14 right now so basically you would be getting a new driver for $56.

This is not going on ebay, only trying to sell it here.

Anyone interested, email or pm me for pics.
Thanks.

OP
Wi-Golfer

Wi-Golfer

Golfer on hiatus.
Supporting Member
Jul 25, 2007
Madison, Wi
Country
Ok, to answer a few pm's.
I don't know what the swing weight is, it's a stock driver with stock shaft.
Shaft length is 42" from the top of the hosel to the butt end & plays to approximately 45".
100_1133.jpg
100_1134.jpg
100_1135.jpg
100_1136.jpg

eclark53520

DB Member Extraordinaire
Supporting Member
Dec 24, 2007
South Central Wisconsin
Country
Solid driver here guys...if this was a S flex i would have to attempt to get the g/f to let me have it...my 12º just launches too high and i want to try a 10. I just dont think an R flex will suit me well.

Good luck WG!

OP
Wi-Golfer

Wi-Golfer

Golfer on hiatus.
Supporting Member
Jul 25, 2007
Madison, Wi
Country
The shaft actually feels pretty stiff, that's the reason I am getting rid of it as it's just too stiff for my swing.

goatster

SUPER SOAKER
Feb 20, 2005
damn if the season wasnt over i would probably jump on this.so i could compare the difference with my 9* stiff Renagade.

but alas x-mas is coming and things are getting tight.

OP
Wi-Golfer

Wi-Golfer

Golfer on hiatus.
Supporting Member
Jul 25, 2007
Madison, Wi
Country
Have had a number of inquiries but nothing definite so far, so I will probably be pulling the shaft & using it for Rocks favorite past time, staking tomatoes.

I think an Aldila Proto similar to what I have in my Burner may be the ticket to get this thing to perform for me.

zaphod

Jan 30, 2007
Have had a number of inquiries but nothing definite so far, so I will probably be pulling the shaft & using it for Rocks favorite past time, staking tomatoes.

I think an Aldila Proto similar to what I have in my Burner may be the ticket to get this thing to perform for me.

Yo Wi-Golfer Give me a PM before you reshaft that critter

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.