• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

10/13 Swing Vid

Sandpiper3

Golf Course Designer
Aug 9, 2006
Beautiful swing man, I like yours better than mine:D

Where the hell did that new ball come from after you hit your first shot!??!?!

Cant really say anything about the swing though, you need a better camera angle to get a better idea of your swing imo.

ezra76

Feb 5, 2006
Looking good man. Still looks like to be some setup/ball position issues. If you setup closed like that get the ball a little further back in your stance and you should draw it. That looked to be a little pushed and not coming back. I recall you had the ball way forward in the last video I saw. I'd like to see a vid of you playing out of a slighty open to target stance. You really get the ballflight good on these vidoes, which makes it a lot easier to see those little things.

That retee thing is cool but can you control the tee height? I always tee it lower if I try to play a draw out of a closed stance. I personally hit the "bombs" off a higher tee and tee it lower for a control shot... and since I hit a fade, attempting a draw is always a control shot for me.

OP
JamesR

JamesR

Interlocking Now
Sep 25, 2005
Thanks for the tips guys, and you can set the tee from 15 to 70 mm

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.