• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

117 rounds this year

Queball915

Jan 29, 2014
Wow. Nice job. I wish I kept track of the number of rounds. I know last year I played a few times a week and almost always walked. I'm kind of over walking until I decide to drop some money on a push cart.

OP
VA Park Ranger

VA Park Ranger

Supporting Member
Feb 8, 2014
Green Bay Virginia
Country
United States United States
Wow. Nice job. I wish I kept track of the number of rounds. I know last year I played a few times a week and almost always walked. I'm kind of over walking until I decide to drop some money on a push cart.

Buy one of those clicgear 3.5 carts. Best money I've spent in a while. You make your money back on cart fees in like 10 rounds. Very easy to push.

azgreg

"Don't count that."
Supporting Member
Sep 20, 2007
Phoenix, AZ
Country
I bought one of those 4 wheel push carts just recently. Can't wait to start using it. By the way, it has a seat as well.

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
We got in right around 125 rounds in 2014. Didn't walk one of them. Rode 'em all!! Gettin' too fat. Need to start walking again. When we've got the nice cart with doors, windows, heater, etc. it's difficult to leave it in the shed and walk.

anonymous golfaholic

Refusing Recovery
Supporting Member
Feb 10, 2010
Illinois
Country
We got in right around 125 rounds in 2014. Didn't walk one of them. Rode 'em all!! Gettin' too fat. Need to start walking again. When we've got the nice cart with doors, windows, heater, etc. it's difficult to leave it in the shed and walk.
I didn't walk 1 round either. At least I can't remember walking any. It should be our New Year's resolution to walk 9 holes a week.

I have no idea how many rounds I played in 2014 but I would guess it was less than 50. I probably hit 10k range balls though.

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.