• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

13 Used Clubs

nsherman2006

Jan 4, 2005
Are you interested in selling off ebay to save on fees? If so, how much?

I'll tell you what i know

The Titleist driver is a good club, but a few years old and not worth too much as there are new models out.

The Acer irons are clones of a well-known club called the Callaway Big Bertha. They are good clubs as well, but not worth too much because they are not the name brand

The Odyssey putter is also good, but the market is flooded with them. There are newer models out, but it is one of the most popular putters today. Probably the best club in the lot.

Good lick with the auction, I'm watching it

OP
J

J. Keeton

Nov 20, 2005
Thanks for your help. Probley should of put it on for a little more but it may get up there.

Justice76

Jun 11, 2005
I would have put the putter and the titleist dirver under seperate auctions so people would have found them using key words now somone is just going to see that and pay alot less.

Silver

I don't have a handicap.
Dec 5, 2004
man, where were a month ago when I was buying clubs for my dad

this would have been perfect

oh well

ruffin

Dec 9, 2005
yeah i agree you should have the putter and titeliest driver in another auction and you shouldnt have said that you know nothing about golf because people wont bid much for them cheers ruffin

Members online

No members online now.