• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

ualtim

Carrollton, TX
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2005
Country
United States United States
Well? No where near what it used to be.
I just realized my baby is going to be 18 this year.
August 24th 2004 it was pretty much me and Rockford35.

Although I went a different direction some years ago I am happy to see ST doing well after all these years!
Carry on.

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
Just checked my sign on date. Looks like I've hung around a little over 15 years. Seen lots of folks come and go. We've really shrunk the past couple of years. Still a good group of guys. Wouldn't have had the chance to get to know some of these guys, digitally, without you Sling! I will never forgive you for allowing that to happen!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

🤣🤣🤣🤣

Louie_T07

Sep 19, 2008
Sarnia, ON
Country
Canada Canada
In August of 2004, I had graduated from my college turf program and was waiting to start university. Also for turf, graduated in ‘06.

YUP! Now I’m feeling old!!!

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
I think I joined up around 2006 or so, haven’t been as active the last few years but I still check in from time to time. Love this place

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
Looks like I'm still the new guy, having been here for only 11 years.
Guess we have to put up with one or two of you young whippersnappers!!!! You were probably still in diapers when us old hands joined!

🔥 Latest posts