• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

1st tee anthem

MGP

Clubmaking Ho
Supporting Member
Apr 21, 2007
I always stand on the first tee feeling "This is the round that I break through. This is my career low day."

I inevitably end up crying by the end of the round...

By the end of the round it's gone from "Break On Through" to "The End" huh? :laugh:

I love The Doors, grew up listening to them and a bunch of other classic rock bands because of my best friend's big sister. Smoked my first skunk weed and copped my first feel thanks to her... ahhh, memories.... :D

Eracer

No more triple bogies!!
Oct 31, 2005
By the end of the round it's gone from "Break On Through" to "The End" huh? :laugh:

I love The Doors, grew up listening to them and a bunch of other classic rock bands because of my best friend's big sister. Smoked my first skunk weed and copped my first feel thanks to her... ahhh, memories.... :D
Definitely. And then to really wrap things up, it's Alabama Song.

My friend's sisters were all about three grades above me. God, I wanted to get it on with a couple of them. But of course, that was not going to happen. I did have some fun with a couple of my sister's friends...

MGP

Clubmaking Ho
Supporting Member
Apr 21, 2007
Definitely. And then to really wrap things up, it's Alabama Song.

My friend's sisters were all about three grades above me. God, I wanted to get it on with a couple of them. But of course, that was not going to happen. I did have some fun with a couple of my sister's friends...

Haha, yeah she was a couple grades ahead of me, late junior high. I'm pretty sure the weed helped and the fact I was digging the same music she liked. She was a naughty, naughty girl :laugh:, perfect for a junior high guy. :D

I'm pretty sure she corrupted more than a few of my best friends buds...

Oh yeah, here's my first tee anthem. I actually listen to this CD on the way to the course quite often. I dunno why but it puts me in the mood to play golf.

Maybe it's the style of blending rock, country and rap... or fairly witty lyrics or or maybe cuz he's from Detroit or maybe I have a little more white trash hidden away inside trying to get out than I thought :laugh:, I dunno, but I've always liked his music.
<object height="344" width="425"></object>

[URL="http://www.youtube.com/v/9rcgm5kEdGk&hl=en&fs=1"]<object height="344" width="425"> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/9rcgm5kEdGk&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" height="344" width="425"></object>[/URL]

JEFF4i

She lives!
Supporting Member
Jul 3, 2006

The Salt Vampire

...and loving it.
Aug 14, 2006
"Stuck In The Middle With You", by Stealer's Wheel.

It goes, "Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right, stuck in the middle with you". Reminds me of the people I play with.

If not that then the "Hockey Night in Canada" theme before the CBC screwed it up.

The Salt Vampire

...and loving it.
Aug 14, 2006
"I Bet You Look Good On the Dance Floor" by the Arctic Monkeys for par-3s.

"It's A Long Way To The Top (If You Want To Rock & Roll) by AC/DC for long uphill par-4s and 5s.

ClairefromClare

Like my balls?
Jul 23, 2008
No one's 'fessing up to the theme from Rocky? You gentlemen don't usually show that much restraint.:D

I'd go with the Hollies' Long Cool Woman in a Black Dress, but that would limit my golfing wardrobe.

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.