• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

2 ball putter

Andy_79

Oct 6, 2005
ualtim said:
Interesting, I always thought of my 2-ball as feeling light.

This is correct. I did, however, see a two-ball in the Callaway tent at The Open with the two channels underneath it filled in with a grey matter which made it feel heavier. Was really nice....

ualtim

Carrollton, TX
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2005
Country
United States United States
Andy_79 said:
This is correct. I did, however, see a two-ball in the Callaway tent at The Open with the two channels underneath it filled in with a grey matter which made it feel heavier. Was really nice....

That is the "Tour Filled" option. My 2-ball has that as well, adds 20 grams to the head weight. It still feels light to me compared to my other putters.

Andy_79

Oct 6, 2005
Interesting. it felt really good. Yer man who says the regular two-ball is heavy is talking through his back side !! I have added several grams to mine and it is still nowhere near heavy !!!

bruinfan

Jul 11, 2006
Andy_79 said:
Interesting. it felt really good. Yer man who says the regular two-ball is heavy is talking through his back side !! I have added several grams to mine and it is still nowhere near heavy !!!
It's heavier than any blade...

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.