• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

2 Drivers + 3-PW Graphite shafts

SilverUberXeno

El Tigre Blanco
Jul 26, 2005
Hey guys. Feel free to browse around.
BRAND NEW Srixon W-506 8.5* Driver. S Flex Mitsubishi Rayon SV-3004 Shaft. Never seen a ball. I got this with the intent to try it, but convinced myself not to complicate things anymore than they already are with my bag. The crown on this driver has a blue metal-flake thing going on. It's really snazzy. Headcover included. $90.00 shipped CONUS. !SOLD!

Good condition (8/10) Ben Hogan CS-3 8.5* Driver (neutral weighted). Aldila NV 70-H (made for Hogan) shaft. A good club, but one that's just been sitting around for too long. I took it out just a couple time last year, and hit my infamous 275 yard laser off-the-deck with it. I believe it's only a 420CC clubhead, but don't quote me on that. Headcover included. $45.00 shipped CONUS.

Great condition (9/10) YS Technology (by Graphite Design) stiff flex graphite shafts (3-PW). These were pulled from my MacGregor M565 irons after one season of use due to my switch to steel. They have the MacGregor GP Tour Velvet grips in good condition still on them. Pulled by our very own "Clugnut" on the board. 5i shaft measures just over 37.5 inches with the grip on. Mid-bend, .370 tip. $50.00 shipped CONUS.

Would consider trade offers. Actually in the market for a nice push cart.

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
Man, if I hadn't just mortgaged the farm, I would have a serious look at that Srixon.

Damn...

R35

mddubya

Hybrid convert
Nov 6, 2007
I just wish the Srixon was a 9.5*. What is the ball flight like with the 8.5*?

OP
SilverUberXeno

SilverUberXeno

El Tigre Blanco
Jul 26, 2005
I have no idea, brother. I never hit a ball with it. I walked to class on a quarter inch of ice today. Just illustrating the kind of weather which inhibited any sort of playing time. The shaft looks like it'd suit a lower lofted head fairly well. I would expect a mid trajectory ball flight even with the low loft. Certainly a beautiful club if nothing else.

OP
SilverUberXeno

SilverUberXeno

El Tigre Blanco
Jul 26, 2005
Update! Srixon has been sold to our as-of-late Srixon addict.

Big price drop on the shafts; I really have no frame of reference on what these should cost, but based on what I've been able to figure the $50 is much more reasonable.

Feel free to make offers. Leaving pics of the Srixon up because it's such a beautiful club :)

🔥 Latest posts