• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

2 Mizuno Fli-HI T-Zoid clubs 24 and 21 degree utility iron golf clubs

BuildEmBetterThenISwingEm

just gettin' started
Jul 30, 2007
2 Mizuno Fli-HI T-Zoid clubs 24 and 21 degree utility iron golf clubslike it says i have 2 Mizuno Fli-Hi utility irons that dont get much use and I am willing to part with them if anyone is interested. The 24 degree has a stiff S300 sensicore steel shaft which helps with vibration on contact of ball. also comes with slightly used but still new black Winn G8 grip and also includes headcover. $40.00 or best offer, pictures below...

also have a stiff graphite shafted 21 degree FLI-HI utility club that comes with stock grip and no headcover that i will let go for $30.00 or best offer. have no pics right now but if interested will go and take pics asap. buyer will be responsible for any shipping if needed. thank you for looking and hit em straight.

keith
fliyhigh1.jpg
flyhgh4.jpg
flyhigh2.jpg
flyhigh3.jpg

bpur101707

Feb 3, 2013
Country
United States United States
Keith,
Please let me know how much you want for both of the clubs. Are they the original model, with not much off-set? I live in Delray Beach, FL. Bob email: [email protected]. Thank you.

🔥 Latest posts

Members online