• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

2004 Fuji Road/ Race Bike for Sale!

WildCatGolfer17

Aug 16, 2007
Alright guys, I am a college student as you know and I am broke. So the Bike has to go. For those of you wondering this is basically the same STYLE bike as Lance Armstrong.

A few specs...
2004 Fuji Provence frame 56 CM, Carbon fiber fork and TOP seat Stay. Red white and blue
( NOT MINE but this is the frame ) http://www.devercycles.co.uk/images/fuji_pro_sm_2004.jpg
Brand new shimano 105 Brakes gloss black
Brand new shimano 105 9speed cassette
Brand new shimano 105 crankset- only 2 gears " weight saving "
Brand new chain, I forget maker
Brand new XRP alloy wheels" super super smooth "
Brand new Shimano Tiagra Shifters
VP double pedals " Clip ins one side otherside regular shoes.
EA 70 Handlebars
Origin Carbon Fiber Neck BRAND NEW
Shimano Rear derailleur" it was the last piece I had to replace" but its in great shape just heavy.
All brand new cables.
I built this bike myself piece by piece and it costed me $1500 and is worth about $1850 if you bought it all new.
I need $1100 BADLY bill more books and tuition payments.
I would hate to let this baby go but Im afraid to ride her to school because i know someone would take her to pieces.
the previous owner of this frame only put 150 miles on it because it was a back up bike. once I got it i think ive put about another 50 on it MAX all the new parts could be repackaged and sold as new because Ive kept it so well. 1 SMALL chip of paint not even the size of 1/8 your pinkie fingernail on the frame. Ive always rode it dry and its never been in any crashes or in any rain. Please guys I know your all golfers but if you know anyone please refer them here. Thanks a bunch.

🔥 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online