• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

2008 Boomerang Professional - 30-day Members Offer

Putting Guru

Feb 24, 2006
Noosa Heads, Queensland, Australia
Country
Australia Australia
My name's Alex Moore and I am the inventor of the Boomerang Putting System - it's very nice to be back in the forum. We have a new Boomerang putting Professional 2008 Model and I want to get as many members to test and review the product as possible so I've come up with a couple of SPECIAL MEMBER'S OFFERS I hope you'll find hard to turn down. Great for getting in some quality winter putting practice while you can't get on the course.

My claim is that anyone who spends a minimum of 15 minutes a day on the Boomerang will gain improved line and distance control as a result. So put your hand in your pocket and pull out twenty bucks and put my claim to the test. Then love it or hate it I would really appreciate it if you would share your Boomerang experience with rest of the forum.

Enjoy your putting!

Alex Moore
BoomGolf.com

awww.boomgolf.com_boom_pro_2008_2.jpg

awww.golfwrx.com_forums_uploads_monthly_12_2007_post_17969_1198791774_3.jpg

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
$20? Site say $40 plus $10 for shipping, did I miss something?

Slingblade61

Supporting Member
Aug 26, 2004
LOL.....I was looking at the game not the whole system....sorry.

SilverUberXeno

El Tigre Blanco
Jul 26, 2005
Anybody actually use this? I like it, but it seems like the sudden inverted angle of the ramp would throw off the roll of the ball.

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
Anybody actually use this? I like it, but it seems like the sudden inverted angle of the ramp would throw off the roll of the ball.

SUX,

I am the anti-christ when it comes to gimmicks, tricks and weak tools to make your golf game better.

This is one of the very few exceptions. I was gratiously given an original Boomerang to try out and I can tell you that it flat out works. I'll be frank, it's simplistic, boring and repeticious, but it works. I used mine for about 10 days in a row, maybe 20 minutes at a time. I putted the best of my entire summer during and following that period.

I've since passed mine on to another ST member to try and to spread the word.

I'll note that I get nothing for promoting this. I'm just a converted fan. Period.

R35

Slingblade61

Supporting Member
Aug 26, 2004
Plus the ramp angle is adjustable.
The steeper you set it the more is simulates longer puts. Sure, you're only putting 12 feet but with the extra push you need to get it up the incline it's like a 30 footer.

sandwedge

Oct 19, 2006
I have the old model and it is great. Is there a big difference in the newer model? I hope to try it out at the PGA Merchandise Show in a couple of weeks.

indacup

Supporting Member
Jun 1, 2007
Iowa
In my opinion, there are only three training aids I've ever used that truly are "Great"

This is one of them.

I bought mine about 3 years ago (during the winter) where I was averaging about horrid 36 putts per round at our course...

I started using this in tandem with the putting arc and seriously, 15 minutes every other day a month before the season started and I was averaging 30-32 putts.

Now, anything over 32 putts and I'm disappointed.

This is probably the best $20 you ever spend on game improvement.

VtDivot

SLIGHTERED
Supporting Member
Apr 16, 2005
For what it's worth I didn't like it.

It didn't give me any sense of realism. I'd rather spend time on the putting green.

mddubya

Hybrid convert
Nov 6, 2007
Just ordered the deluxe version with the extra mat. I'll let ya'll know how I like it once it arrives and I get a chance to try it out. But I'm also about to make a trip to the fabric store and try out the 3 ft yard stick wrapped in felt I saw mentioned on another thread here on Shot Talk. Anything to improve my putting, Geez, I'm on my 4th putter and I hate to say it, but I'm beginning to think it's the puttie's, not the putters fault.

🔥 Latest posts