• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

2008 Masters / coffee cup competition

Status
Not open for further replies.

wirehair

Life's too short to drink cheap wine.
Apr 29, 2005
Bubba Watson
Geoff Oglivey
Jose Maria Olazabal
Phil Mickelson (6)

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
Geoff Ogilvy
KJ Choi
Steve Stricker
Rory Sabbatini

Highdraw34

Mar 27, 2006
Geoff Ogilvy
JB Holmes
Andres Romero (1)
Miguel Angel Jimenez (3 +5 non top 30)

I have a suggestion for the tie breaker, instead of carrying over to next week you could have each person pick the total winning score ie 287. If it comes to a tie whoever is closest to the number wins. That way you wouldn't have to carry over to the next week. Just a suggestion, take it or leave it.

Thanks for the effort to put this together. I'm doing one myself and I know it is not easy.

footballking732

BURNER BABY!!
Sep 2, 2006
Jeff Ogilvy
Aaron Baddeley
Bubba Watson
Retief Goosen

Its Geoff. if your gonna pick him, at least spell his first name somewhat correct.

Geoff Ogilvy
JB Holmes
Andres Romero
Miguel Angel Jimenez

I have a suggestion for the tie breaker, instead of carrying over to next week you could have each person pick the total winning score ie 287. If it comes to a tie whoever is closest to the number wins. That way you wouldn't have to carry over to the next week. Just a suggestion, take it or leave it.

Thanks for the effort to put this together. I'm doing one myself and I know it is not easy.

+1. I completely agree with that. In all the NCAA bracket tourneys that ive ever done they have made us pick a total score for the championship game. Then in case of a tie, the closest to the total score wins it.

It is obviously too late to implement that this year though, so just a thought for the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

🔥 Latest posts