• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

2008 PGA Merchandise Show Blog

ualtim

Carrollton, TX
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2005
Country
United States United States
Another year, another PGA Merchandise Show. With the added Blog space that Sling has provided, I have decided to go ahead and put all my photos and information from the show in the blog format for 2008.

So far, I have included audio and photos from Annika's Q&A session today at the show as well as some information on some of the products that were on display. I have quite a few photos that I have yet to download to the site, but those will be coming in the next few days.

I also have the Jim Furyk Q&A audio that I have been unable to upload that I hope to get online in the next few days as well. A few pics have been posted in the Gallery if you want to have a look.

Blog Link

Enjoy.

ualtim

OP
ualtim

ualtim

Carrollton, TX
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2005
Country
A couple of updates to the blog and the photo section.

OP
ualtim

ualtim

Carrollton, TX
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2005
Country
Thanks for doing the blog, it makes great reading.

No problem, I enjoy doing it. :) Hopefully I will have some more time today to get some more stuff up on the site.

I had breakfast with Eracer and Sandwedge this morning before the floor opened and they have some great stuff as well that I am looking forward to seeing.

OP
ualtim

ualtim

Carrollton, TX
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2005
Country
A few more posts to the blog finished off. Some good pics of the new Bridgestone and MacGregor irons. A lot of great stuff coming to the market this spring.

OP
ualtim

ualtim

Carrollton, TX
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2005
Country
A Lamkin Grips and Odyssey Putters section added to the blog along with the show overview blog.

Still more to come as I sort through my photos and stack of informational material. I will try to keep adding one or two new entries per day until I run out of photos.

Members online

No members online now.