• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

2008 Shot Talk Photo Contest!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
Rockford35

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
This is a great idea. So great, in fact, that it's managed to drag this particular lurker from the shadows.

The photo I'll be entering is sitting on my desk in front of me right now. All I have to do is make 24 more posts and I can submit it. :D

Perfect. I'm glad you crawled out of the darkness and came into the light. :)

Get a few posts in the general forum and get your face into it. That's why ST is here! And maybe you'll get a prize outta the deal!

Cheers, and welcome aboard!

R35

sssmokin

Retired and loving it
Supporting Member
Jul 2, 2006
Central Wisconsin
Country
United States United States
Mont86 posted: Can't wait for sssmokins', a fatty puking holding golf club.
OH MAN..............now you gave it away, Mont. I'll have to come up with something else. Damn!:(

ualtim

Carrollton, TX
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2005
Country
United States United States
OH MAN..............now you gave it away, Mont. I'll have to come up with something else. Damn!:(

Remember sssmokin, this photo is posted in the open forum and not the premium forum. If your going to use one of your "premium" models, you'll have to cut down on the gross factor a bit and clothe them. :laugh:

robereno

Oct 25, 2006
I am also for sale as a judge but if you think golf equipment will work you got another thing coming!!!

Adam Pettman

Nov 3, 2005
I have two potentials on my phone right now but I'll take some more tomorow, I havent loaded them on to my pc yet but hopefully my 2 megapixels camera will be ok.

dave.

Mar 20, 2005
I'm assuming you can chhe one you have, I intend to keep taking pics and change the entry if I take a better one

Andy_79

Oct 6, 2005
Nice idea :) I should hopefully be able to make an entry myself at some point, too

OP
Rockford35

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
I'm assuming you can chhe one you have, I intend to keep taking pics and change the entry if I take a better one

Of course, dave. You'll be responsible for changing the image that's submitted in the Gallery, however. If it's still there and you submit another, you're out.

One per member only.

R35

WildCatGolfer17

Aug 16, 2007
Dude If I had my camera id beat all you fools.. Im playing in the perfect scenery today.. Desert into rolling foothills looking up at MT. Lemon ( 10,800ft) and there is snow from 4000 all the way up frmo the last 2 days.. DAMNIT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.