• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

2008 Shot Talk Photo Contest!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Go Hawks

Just Go For It...
Apr 8, 2008
I've entered my Picture. It's from when I went to Lytham St.Annes with my Mum, Dad & the Wee man in 2006. The one I've gone for is the action shot of Tom on the practice putting green in front of the club house at Royal Lytham St.Annes, we sneaked on so don't tell anyone!!! :laugh:

Not the greatest quality of picture as they were taken on my mobile phone but they hold great memories for me. Happier days thats for sure!!!

View attachment 6876

View attachment 6877

Very cute... but your avatar might get more votes. Talk about playing from the "rough"...

Go Hawks

Just Go For It...
Apr 8, 2008
Par 3 - Manele Bay on Lanai

OK... no nudity and not the most manly photo, but such a beautiful course and somehow I managed to click a butterfly in the shot. It was a good omen - stuck it close and made the bird.
Par 3 on Manele Bay Lanai.jpg

OP
Rockford35

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
TWO WEEKS TIL CONTEST CLOSES!

Get those camera's clicking!

I hope I can actually get onto a course by then! LOL.

R35

IrishGolfer

Fac ut gaudeam
Supporting Member
Sep 1, 2004
OK, here's my entry. I really wanted to spend a bit more time on this but Ye Golfing Photo Gods are against me. Spinning too many plates right now. Anyway, my entry is entitled:

Golfing with my brother on St. Patrick's Day 2008.

Here he is playing the Fivepenny Piece at Portstewart, a classic 130 yard par 3, a mere flick with a wedge. He plays off a 12 h/c and can hit the ball miles!

Look at the river to see how still a morning it was, very unusual for this part of the world! A wonderful golfing memory for me (especially as I handed him his lunch!!! :D )

Good luck everyone else, let's see some good shots!

My other photos are here (advice welcomed if anyone thinks one of the others is a better entry)
ED tee on 6.jpg

OP
Rockford35

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
I've decided to hold off until May 30th with this to allow some of the northern guys a chance at this. Weather has sucked for the most part, so I'd like to give everyone at least a fair shot at this. I might even throw something else prize-wise into the mix for the change of date.

New Deadline: May 30th.

No more extensions after this! :D

Now get out there and take some pics!

R35

LyleG

gear head
Aug 10, 2006
Country
Canada Canada
Thanks for the extension. I was going to piss "go to hell mother nature" in the snow and submit it.

OP
Rockford35

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
Thanks for the extension. I was going to piss "go to hell mother nature" in the snow and submit it.

So, I ruined your submission. Sorry about that. :D

However, if you can tie in some sort of barley based beverage into your shot, it'll be worth bonus points. :biglol:

R35

King Par

Supporting Member
Apr 15, 2007
Thanks Rock.

I wasn't too happy with some of my better shots as they looked fugly with the dead/yellow grass.

OP
Rockford35

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
May 28th, getting close! :beach3:

R35