• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

2009 Goals

rtbrps3383

Jan 19, 2009
My goals this year are many.
Find a flexible yet decent paying job while I build up my new business, AND yet allows me more time to play golf.
Continue to improve my short game so I can get up and down 50% of the time from off the green.
Continue to fix my swing so my I can get 50% of my tee shots in the fairway.
Reduce my handicap from 36.8 to under 20.
Figure out how to lengthen my drive from 230 - 320. Sheesh, I only have 7 years left to the Senior tour. I need to get ready!!
Finally, and most importantly, see if I can hook up with those 2 beautiful women from wi-golfers profile. Alas, knowing my luck, they are probably spoken for.

BrandonM7

Nov 23, 2007
I think my new goal is to find some worse players to hang out with so I don't feel bad about myself. Good lord, I didn't know so many of you were that good. Am I the only guy here that's happy on a day when he shoots low-90s?

eclark53520

DB Member Extraordinaire
Supporting Member
Dec 24, 2007
South Central Wisconsin
Country
United States United States
I think my new goal is to find some worse players to hang out with so I don't feel bad about myself. Good lord, I didn't know so many of you were that good. Am I the only guy here that's happy on a day when he shoots low-90s?
Hell, i am a happy camper when i can manage the time to get in 18 holes....screw the score as long as i can get out there i'm good.

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.