• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

2010 Ball Spin and Launch

SilverUberXeno

El Tigre Blanco
Jul 26, 2005
THAT is some good, objective information. Looks like the Pro V1/V1x will stop the fastest, with the Srixon balls coming in at a close second. Very interesting. I've seen studies on spin before, but I've never seen them incorporate launch angle to extrapolate actual collective stopping power. I dig it. Nice find, Watson!

EDIT: I gave them too much credit. They haven't combined the launch angle and spin rate to extrapolate stopping power. They're just made a little illustration. WE can infer that anything far right spins a lot, and anything high on that right side should stop faster than what is below it. In THAT sense, they've given us some very worthwhile information.

That's why I'm Sherlock, and you're Watson, Watson!

eclark53520

DB Member Extraordinaire
Supporting Member
Dec 24, 2007
South Central Wisconsin
Country
United States United States
Liking where that Gamer V2 ended up...beating out most of the midrange balls.

EDIT: The E5 which i also play on occasion placed well also for the price point.

OP
xamilo

xamilo

Right Curving Driver....
Supporting Member
Dec 22, 2007
That V2 Gamer is really getting good reviews everywhere. Price/Performance it seems to be the best buy by far.
I would have liked some other balls to be reviewed there, like the TM Burner TP or the Wilson FG Tour...

🔥 Latest posts

Members online