• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

2012 North Dakota Triple Challenge

eclark53520

DB Member Extraordinaire
Supporting Member
Dec 24, 2007
South Central Wisconsin
Country
United States United States
Yeah, you should really come to one of the WI outings Rock.

We have hot cart girls...if you can get over the slobbering and the mooing.

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
It's humid, it's wet, it's hot. The cart girls are... meh.

And there's lots of bugs....

Jim did I miss anything???

NO, that pretty much covers it. Even though the cart girls are...Meh, it doesnt stop some of the guys from hitting on them either.

It was upper 80's and humid as hell here Monday and Tuesday, today when I got up it was 48* and picture perfect outside.

It would be great if you came east ROck!

OP
Rockford35

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
I'd love to get out that way, guys. If I had the time and the means, i'd fly down somewhere there and drive around to see a bunch of you fools. It'd be a great time and i'd love to document the trip.

I just got back from a trip with some friends here.

This past weekend may have single handedly been the best driving rounds of my life. Long, straight and exactly what my brain had on order. It was absolutely flawless. Even my putter was solid. My short irons, for whatever reason, failed me miserably. And the turf up there is juicy and thick, much different than what i see around here consistently. No excuse, but it is different.

We played 5 rounds total - each a varation of the 27 holes they have up there. It's quite a place. I think my scores were 74-76-75-77-78. I'll take that given the number of beers I had in place of blood.

R35

MCDavis

The Plaid Duffer
Staff member
Oct 19, 2006
Sanford, NC
Country
United States United States
You and I need to play a round of golf sometime. I'll bring the wife if you bring your daughter...:D

Also...NO PLAID.

I'd love to, except leave the women at home. And, just for you, I might buy some plaid plus 4's and a matching tam o'shanter.

🔥 Latest posts