• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

2012 R11s NEW in shrink

D2Doug

Jul 29, 2011
I bought a NEW Taylor Made R11s, and was all ready to give this driver a go. Then something happened, I got drawn back to my prior brand driver. (Titleist) I have not put this R11s driver on the ground. It's BRAND NEW in the shrink, here's the photos where I bought it from ebay a few weeks back. I got a good deal, and am passing that on to my buyer. No money being made here. Driver is 9 degree, and stiff Phenom shaft from factory. I also have a lightly used Regular Phenom shaft, so the club can be setup for either preference.

New R11s club with both shafts, head cover, and tool $300 + $15.00 bucks shipped gets both shafts with driver!!! That is a deal. OBO

If you don't want both shafts, I will listen to your offer. Nice to have options though.

These sell for 329.00 at pro shops, Dicks, etc... and you will pay tax if local purchase. So I can save you about $80-90.00 over new local. I am a reliable seller.

Photos from where I bought it, I borrowed photos since they are of my New driver, and are useful to sell it.

aphotojazz.zenfolio.com_img_s4_v69_p1309467236_4.jpg

aphotojazz.zenfolio.com_img_s2_v73_p1309466244_4.jpg

aphotojazz.zenfolio.com_img_s4_v68_p1309466606_4.jpg

aphotojazz.zenfolio.com_img_s4_v65_p1308024282_4.jpg

Driver, head cover, tool will ship Fed Ex Ground to continental USA address. Any other arrangements will cost extra. Insurance optional. ($5.00)

I prefer us postal money order, but will cheerfully accept paypal if you cover shipping as advertised. Preference will be given to selling both shafts with club

OP
D2Doug

D2Doug

Jul 29, 2011
I was able to fix the photos in the first post after all, thank you for noticing that!

OP
D2Doug

D2Doug

Jul 29, 2011
Talk to me about a possible reduced price ASAP or lose it forever. By Friday Dec 7

OP
D2Doug

D2Doug

Jul 29, 2011
Going to be when I go out next, maybe this weekend. I own a 913 D3, and the new R11s. Just have not played since. After I got the R11s, I got hot on Titleist again, then I thought, you know, I want to stay with what I have known for the last year and a half, at least closer to that. I intend to get a D2 as well, and then game whatever I am playing best. I have hit both in the booth so far is all.

anonymous golfaholic

Refusing Recovery
Supporting Member
Feb 10, 2010
Illinois
Country
United States United States
You ho!

I bought myself the D3 for Christmas, so I have no room to talk, lol. My wife just won't let me play with it until after Christmas. That's how we do Christmas, we buy what we want then wait until Christmas to open our gifts.

OP
D2Doug

D2Doug

Jul 29, 2011
lol, I get that. I'm divorced, so I open everything early, lol. Or just never wrap it.

Not to long to wait though, if you are in a area with golf days in January! Right now, we are still having weather for it, though the fairways are winter dead. 72 expected on Sunday here.

I hope you love your D3. I tell you, the ball feels like it explodes off this face (in the booth). I'm not really long, but I think the D2 or D3 will help my game.

The R11s probably would have too. For me it's a personal thing, I don't really like the raised weight octigon on the bottom of the club. Even though that whole area is lower than the sole plate would be on the Titleist, for me, sticking up like that, bugs me. Crazy I guess.

OP
D2Doug

D2Doug

Jul 29, 2011
Driver no longer for sale Please DELETE entire ad.

🔥 Latest posts

Members online