• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

2012 Wisconsin Shottalk Outing

mddubya

Hybrid convert
Nov 6, 2007
I'm on the fence. I would love nothing more than to be there, but my future is very unclear. I will keep you posted as the time gets closer.

I know what you mean Nu, I'm in the same boat. I'd LOVE to make it, and hopefully can pull it off somehow, but I can't make any promises right now.

OP
eclark53520

eclark53520

DB Member Extraordinaire
Supporting Member
Dec 24, 2007
South Central Wisconsin
Country
United States United States
Bumping this.

I just played Glen Erin over the weekend. It's already in fantastic shape! Greens are fast, but the fescue grass is still short...thankfully, cuz i hit more than a few balls into it.

Everyone and anyone is welcome....cept MCDavis...cuz he wear plaid...yuck.

nututhugame

Winter Sucks!
Supporting Member
Dec 29, 2008
Southeast Wisconsin
Country
Bump. So far I am in the clear and looking forward to this. I'd like to play along side you eclark. From what I gather it sounds like our games are comparable and you're perhaps a tad better. Just don't rip me about my cheap rifle the whole time. If Jake is there i'd also like to play along with him too.

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
If at all possible I'll be there...
You've been outa ICU less than a week... Something like 3 days ago, you had a gorgeous blonde nurse playing with your 'junk'... and, now, you're up a midnight planning a golf trip with a bunch of beer-drinkin' old men. WBL, are you sure you're not on your laptop, confined to the mental ward at Aunt Rosa's Funny Farm??? ;)

warbirdlover

Ender of all threads
Supporting Member
Jul 9, 2005
central Wisconsin
Country
You've been outa ICU less than a week... Something like 3 days ago, you had a gorgeous blonde nurse playing with your 'junk'... and, now, you're up a midnight planning a golf trip with a bunch of beer-drinkin' old men. WBL, are you sure you're not on your laptop, confined to the mental ward at Aunt Rosa's Funny Farm??? ;)

limpalong

Shhhhhhhhhhhh. Aunt Rosa gets nasty if she finds out...

🔥 Latest posts