• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

2012 Wisconsin Shottalk Outing

eclark53520

DB Member Extraordinaire
Supporting Member
Dec 24, 2007
South Central Wisconsin
Country
United States United States
I'd really like to get something together. I'm willing to organize and make tee times like last time.

I had a great time and we had a fantastic turn out at Glen Erin the last time i set one up.

My idea is June 3rd, @ Glen Erin. But that's just my idea. I'm up for any suggestions.

Glen Erin is right off the interstate, but not right next to it. So it's easy to get to, but not overly noisy. Classy place, with great flag sticks(if you've played here before you know what I mean!). Also, early June gives us 6 months(ish) to clear our schedules. The 3rd is a Sunday so that outs most weddings/etc.

Let me know guys!

People IN:
MIKE1218
SSSmokin(if it's not raining)
WBL
Fitzpatrick
Indacup
Nututhugame
SplooGe

Maybe's:
MDdubya :(
Ejdahl21(depending on work)

SplooGe

Supporting Member
Jan 7, 2007
I may be down to go, I cancelled a trip to St. Marteens and need to make it up to the lady. Visiting her sister in WI is almost as good as the Virgin Islands right?

ejdahl21

Never Lay Up
Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2007
I'm in as long as I'm not working too far away. I really like these get togethers. Think we can get Ms Wi/America as our cart girl?

MIKE1218

Top Bloke
Dec 21, 2006
Tentative IN with sufficient notice of when and where as long as it is a weekend after Friday the 11th of May.

indacup

Supporting Member
Jun 1, 2007
Iowa
I should be able to do this....

is Glen Erin the course that had those screwy 3 foot tall pins?

indacup

Supporting Member
Jun 1, 2007
Iowa
Good gawd those pins screwed me up the first few holes....then after that I was able to screw up my game all by myself!

sssmokin

Retired and loving it
Supporting Member
Jul 2, 2006
Central Wisconsin
Country
As long as it's not rain in the forecast, I'm in. It seems I get soaked on every outing we have.

Fitzpatrick

Good Walk Spoiler
Supporting Member
Dec 19, 2006
I'm in! I didn't play more than 54 holes all last year, so I'm up for a good outing. I actually liked that course quite a bit, even though the pins and the water buckets were designed with leprechauns in mind.

OP
eclark53520

eclark53520

DB Member Extraordinaire
Supporting Member
Dec 24, 2007
South Central Wisconsin
Country
Tentative IN with sufficient notice of when and where as long as it is a weekend after Friday the 11th of May.

I think i'm just going to go with June 3rd @ Glen Erin. Seems we have enough people committing to that already.

You in?

mddubya

Hybrid convert
Nov 6, 2007
Money is so tight right now on Long Term Disability, about half of what I was making before all this started. But if there is any way, I'll be there.

nututhugame

Winter Sucks!
Supporting Member
Dec 29, 2008
Southeast Wisconsin
Country
I'm on the fence. I would love nothing more than to be there, but my future is very unclear. I will keep you posted as the time gets closer.

🔥 Latest posts