• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

2013 Deer Season

TheTrueReview

"Playing it straight"
Supporting Member
Jan 8, 2009
Country
Australia Australia
I don't get it. I haven't watched the show if you're making a reference to that.
Yep, that's the one. Plenty of footage of people in camo getting prepared for "that day" when society breaks down & everyone wants to steal/rape/murder you. The only shame is that they usually indoctrinate their children in the lunacy. Plenty of face palming whilst watching an episode.

My original comment was satire, nothing more. No offence.

anonymous golfaholic

Refusing Recovery
Supporting Member
Feb 10, 2010
Illinois
Country
United States United States
No offence taken. I love those pictures because of the face paint he's wearing. It cracks me up. Our neighbor bought it for him and he loves it. He goes into tough guy mode with it on.

TrickyPutt

Banned
Banned
Jan 11, 2012
Alabama
Country
ok two hunters in my back yard. man and older boy..father and son..boy has arrow in hand..they are walkin a blood trail..my wife is home, we are.in the city limits, dog is still at the boarder cause we just got in from out of state from the holiday.

Problem is i drop about 100 pounds of corn in the back yard per month keeping wife happy as she needs to feed every creature in the neighborhood. the flock of deer varies from 6 to 18-20 as families get together for the needs of the season.

so they are in the city, over bait, crossing properties etc. wife has the cops over cause she was on the city council and knows every stinking nuance of every law related plus a few personal observations. small town..we/she knows their family or some similar connection.

im snuck off for 18 holes in the 3 hrs of daylight left me after spending the holiday with my inlaws checking the reality of the saying that families are really just small countries and you cant set one upon the other. i get the txt.."i called the cops"...

OP
eclark53520

eclark53520

DB Member Extraordinaire
Supporting Member
Dec 24, 2007
South Central Wisconsin
Country
Yep, that's the one. Plenty of footage of people in camo getting prepared for "that day" when society breaks down & everyone wants to steal/rape/murder you. The only shame is that they usually indoctrinate their children in the lunacy. Plenty of face palming whilst watching an episode.

My original comment was satire, nothing more. No offence.

Do some people go overboard? Absolutely. However, teaching your children to survive without modern society is far from lunacy. It's common sense which, working in a metro area has shown me, isn't so common anymore.

TheTrueReview

"Playing it straight"
Supporting Member
Jan 8, 2009
Country
Australia Australia
The only Doomsday Prepper that I had any time for is this fellow's daughter ... but you can probably guess why. :cool:

527869_alaskan-escape_u4otpkuoohegc34cxym6cgqbe3ncurxrbvj6lwuht2ya6mzmafma_610x457.jpg

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.