• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

2014 Callaway Big Bertha Driver - 10.5* - stock Fubuki R, headcover and tool

Status
Not open for further replies.

PaPaD

Geezer, recovering club ho.
Supporting Member
Jan 5, 2015
Fredericksburg VA & Hernando FLA
Country
United States United States
Good shape. Only paint nicks are along the groove where the weight slides (see pics). All stock headcover and tool included. $140 shipped CONUS, PayPal Please - no trades.

20150316_120103_zpsa1yy87fw.jpg

20150316_120128_zpshbyyukes.jpg

20150316_120137_zpsrvjleppx.jpg

20150316_120204_zpsvqtkcjzf.jpg

20150316_120213_zpsxfjbigzd.jpg

Last edited:

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
Missed that, Steve. Had the window so that I couldn't see the title.

Good luck with your sale.

T

OP
PaPaD

PaPaD

Supporting Member
Jan 5, 2015
Country
It feels "dead" on impact. With the settings I had it on, it was a straight shooter, but I tested it over 18 holes and it was no straighter or longer than my Acer XS component driver head with a Grafalloy Pro Launch Blue shaft. I built that club for about $80 total and it is a killer!

I think the Fubuki on the Callaway was a bit stiff in the tip - it was R flex, but did not feel very lively.

Fairwaysplitter3320

Recovering Equipment Ho...off the wagon again.
Staff member
Admin
Sep 7, 2013
Chapel Hill, TN
Country
It feels "dead" on impact. With the settings I had it on, it was a straight shooter, but I tested it over 18 holes and it was no straighter or longer than my Acer XS component driver head with a Grafalloy Pro Launch Blue shaft. I built that club for about $80 total and it is a killer!

I think the Fubuki on the Callaway was a bit stiff in the tip - it was R flex, but did not feel very lively.
For me feel is the most important. Feel inspires confidence. Confidence means you're playing well.

Most of the time.

OP
PaPaD

PaPaD

Supporting Member
Jan 5, 2015
Country
For me feel is the most important. Feel inspires confidence. Confidence means you're playing well. Most of the time.

Feel and sound are so important to me. I have sold many clubs that performed well and felt or sounded like crap. I am really in love with a PING Rapture 9 iron and a K15 7 iron that I picked up recently - the titanium face's sound and feel at impact is SWEEEEET! I may look for a set of Raptures or K15s.

Fairwaysplitter3320

Recovering Equipment Ho...off the wagon again.
Staff member
Admin
Sep 7, 2013
Chapel Hill, TN
Country
Feel and sound are so important to me. I have sold many clubs that performed well and felt or sounded like crap. I am really in love with a PING Rapture 9 iron and a K15 7 iron that I picked up recently - the titanium face's sound and feel at impact is SWEEEEET! I may look for a set of Raptures or K15s.
The Raptures are supposed to be the easiest of all Ping irons to play. Or at least that's what I remember from the Maltby Playability Factor rating I saw awhile back.

It also had the playability factor of the i3 blade as pretty low and I feel like they are easy to play, so take that for whatever it's worth. ;)

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
Every adjustable driver I've hit (R1, Titty 910 another I can't remember) have felt dead. It's why I'm still gaming an FT Tour.

Status
Not open for further replies.

🔥 Latest posts