• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

2014 Major League Baseball

azgreg

"Don't count that."
Supporting Member
Sep 20, 2007
Phoenix, AZ
Country
United States United States
I know there aren't many baseball fans here, but the season is under way. My Diamondback's season is already over with 2 pitchers going under the knife already with Tommy John surgery. However, there is something to cheer for.

Arizona Diamondbacks and the $25 corn dog

Arizona Diamondbacks and the $25 corn dog ArizonaSports.com

"Oh hello there, D-bat Dog.
What is a D-bat Dog, you may be asking? Well, allow us to enlighten you.
The D-bat Dog is 18 inches of corn doggy goodness that happens to be stuffed with cheese and bacon. It also comes with a side of fries, and it can all be yours for the price of $25.
Is that a good deal? At the very least, it is a deal. So at least there's that."

rs_560x278-140318154501-560.diamonback-corndog.ls.31814.jpg

eclark53520

DB Member Extraordinaire
Supporting Member
Dec 24, 2007
South Central Wisconsin
Country
If the Crew can keep Lohse, Gallardo, and Garza healthy as well as our 3-4-5 hitters in most of our games we should do ok.

Our offense definitely isn't hitting on all cylinders yet. Hitting into a lot of double plays.

anonymous golfaholic

Refusing Recovery
Supporting Member
Feb 10, 2010
Illinois
Country
If the Crew can keep Lohse, Gallardo, and Garza healthy as well as our 3-4-5 hitters in most of our games we should do ok.

Our offense definitely isn't hitting on all cylinders yet. Hitting into a lot of double plays.
Maybe you guys can get a wild card spot.

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
From New England and a Yankees fan...the hunt for squatch begins!!!
Funny thing is I can't stand any New England team, especially the Sox though. Maybe it's different elsewhere but up here Sox fans are really (this is a very broad generalization) obnoxious. Two wins in the last 96 years and you'd think they are the team of the millennium.

That's not to say there aren't obnoxious Yankee fans too though. I'm just sick if hearing about the Sox.

Funny story, I went to Fenway for a Sox/Yanks game and some guy was coming back to his seat. He dumped a beer on another guys girlfriend and that lead to a pretty good brawl. They all got thrown out, it was a good show!

Fairwaysplitter3320

Recovering Equipment Ho...off the wagon again.
Staff member
Admin
Sep 7, 2013
Chapel Hill, TN
Country
Funny thing is I can't stand any New England team, especially the Sox though. Maybe it's different elsewhere but up here Sox fans are really (this is a very broad generalization) obnoxious. Two wins in the last 96 years and you'd think they are the team of the millennium.

That's not to say there aren't obnoxious Yankee fans too though. I'm just sick if hearing about the Sox.

Funny story, I went to Fenway for a Sox/Yanks game and some guy was coming back to his seat. He dumped a beer on another guys girlfriend and that lead to a pretty good brawl. They all got thrown out, it was a good show!
They won in 2007 as well, there are obnoxious fans everywhere but I hear ya. I've found that most fans in the cities of Boston and Philly to be obnoxious.

🔥 Latest posts