• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

2014 Major League Baseball

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
United States United States
Well, the team of no-names... the team that had the fewest home runs in MLB this year... the team that was 6 1/2 games out of first in their divison in June... the team with one of the smallest markets in MLB... the Royals are taking it to the 7th game of the World Series. Even if they go down swinging tonight, they have most certainly excited many a baseball fan with their run through the playoffs and Series.

anonymous golfaholic

Refusing Recovery
Supporting Member
Feb 10, 2010
Illinois
Country
Well, the team of no-names... the team that had the fewest home runs in MLB this year... the team that was 6 1/2 games out of first in their divison in June... the team with one of the smallest markets in MLB... the Royals are taking it to the 7th game of the World Series. Even if they go down swinging tonight, they have most certainly excited many a baseball fan with their run through the playoffs and Series.
I'm a fan of the National League but in this case, I'm rooting for KC....me being from the Mid West.

eclark53520

DB Member Extraordinaire
Supporting Member
Dec 24, 2007
South Central Wisconsin
Country

I believe any team can win a world series. It's whoever gets hot at the right time(and at least has a record good enough to make the playoffs obviously).

OP
azgreg

azgreg

"Don't count that."
Supporting Member
Sep 20, 2007
Phoenix, AZ
Country
The home team has won the last 9 game 7s of the World Series.

eclark53520

DB Member Extraordinaire
Supporting Member
Dec 24, 2007
South Central Wisconsin
Country
So... Jose Canseco blew his finger off while cleaning a gun.

So there's that...

First three steps of cleaning your gun:

1. Unload the firearm
2. Make sure it's unloaded
3. Make sure it's unloaded again

I still don't put my hands in front of the muzzle when dropping the trigger on my handguns to field strip them.

anonymous golfaholic

Refusing Recovery
Supporting Member
Feb 10, 2010
Illinois
Country
So... Jose Canseco blew his finger off while cleaning a gun.

So there's that...
...and this

canseco-head-gif.gif

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.