• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

2014 Masters Tournament Tickets

IrishGolfer

Fac ut gaudeam
Supporting Member
Sep 1, 2004
I will have 2 badges delivered first week in March but will only need one because I and my girlfriend broke up so I am going alone or selling both for best offer.They are good for Thursday - Sunday. I am asking 2500US

I have have proper paperwork as proof of ownership.

Text 872-333-9109

Would you take payment of my left testicle for these tickets? Sorry no cash available.

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
United States United States
These are difficult threads. One one hand, if the guy was legit, you hate to run off potential ShotTalk members who might bring value to the board. OTOH... 1.) Newbie and first post wants someone to send him $2,500 for two tickets to The Masters. He doesn't have the tickets in hand. We all are aware of the difficulty in obtaining tickets except through an extremely limited lottery. 2.) When questioned, he immediately get defensive. He refers to his avatar which shows someone standing in front of the sign outside Augusta National. Is it him in that photo? If so, did he actually attend or did he just get close enough to have someone snap his photo in front of the sign? 3.) I have no idea where this gentleman is from. It is unbelievable that someone who plays this game could not sell tickets to The Masters close to where you live and/or to people at local courses/clubs. There, it would be easy to approach someone personally and receive commitments to purchase the tickets and, even, a deposit on the tickets.

I'm certain if I check my spam folder, I probably missed another opportunity to claim a multi-million dollar windfall from a small country in Africa. Shucks. Missed that... and... missed picking up a couple of tickets to The Masters. Oh, well... wins some, lose some!!!!

eclark53520

DB Member Extraordinaire
Supporting Member
Dec 24, 2007
South Central Wisconsin
Country
I was giving him the benefit of the doubt. I didn't think I jumped him too hard.

As a rule, I don't buy anything from anyone that makes their very first post in the for sale section.

Fairwaysplitter3320

Recovering Equipment Ho...off the wagon again.
Staff member
Admin
Sep 7, 2013
Chapel Hill, TN
Country
I was giving him the benefit of the doubt. I didn't think I jumped him too hard.

As a rule, I don't buy anything from anyone that makes their very first post in the for sale section.
Agreed, when I find a forum (just like I did here) I find the introduction thread first. You know your going to take some lumps (thanks Limp) but its all in good fun. Seriously what did the guy expect???

TEA Time

Grumpy Gilmore
Staff member
Admin
Mar 23, 2011
Portland, Oregon
Country
I was watching "Extreme Cheapskates" the other day, and a guy was going to donate a testicle (and have an artificial one put in). I didn't see how it ended, but he said they are paying $35,000 for one nut. :eek:

eclark53520

DB Member Extraordinaire
Supporting Member
Dec 24, 2007
South Central Wisconsin
Country
I was watching "Extreme Cheapskates" the other day, and a guy was going to donate a testicle (and have an artificial one put in). I didn't see how it ended, but he said they are paying $35,000 for one nut. :eek:

Is there a premium for a matching pair?? I don't plan on using mine after the next kid anyway! 100k in the bank? Sign me up.

TrickyPutt

Banned
Banned
Jan 11, 2012
Alabama
Country
Our Nut isnt worth that much. Sell him on the ebay and see?

Members online

No members online now.