• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

2014 New Drivers.

OP
TrickyPutt

TrickyPutt

Banned
Banned
Jan 11, 2012
Alabama
Country
United States United States
You would think someone paying for a Porsche would be able to actually spell the damn thing correctly?
I was correcting the voice to txt portia spelling while driving. missed it. sorry.

OP
TrickyPutt

TrickyPutt

Banned
Banned
Jan 11, 2012
Alabama
Country
Plus I've never seen a manual transmission more expensive than an automatic...unless its used and hard to find.
you save 33% on a garage queen in the used market. I would never buy one new. They are so impractical they just sit in garages under layers of wax and heating blankets.

In the used market, the manuals are the race cars and thats where the demand is.

Louie_T07

Sep 19, 2008
Sarnia, ON
Country
Canada Canada
Well, most companies release new drivers every year, but they're essentially the same shit. LOL.

R35

They did come out with the 910 and 913 in rather quick succession. I guess all the companies have there own way of releasing new equipment.

IrishGolfer

Fac ut gaudeam
Supporting Member
Sep 1, 2004
OT, some guy offered me a trade : my X-Hot Pro for a Titty 913 D? with a Diamana Ahina shaft. I played with him on Saturday and we we talking drivers, so we swapped in the car park afterwards. It looks a bit used / beaten up. I used to be a massive Titleist fan, but lost my interest. I think I hit it before and liked the shaft. If I get time I'll get to the range and hit it. Any thoughts on better value?

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
Titleist drivers do carry a higher value longer due to their limited release schedule. But, once the new series are released, they are worth almost nothing.

Callaways are worth almost nothing in about 4 months from release. Which works out well for me.

So, with the release of the XH2, that X hot is worth about whatever the two of you actually swapped in the parking lot. ;)

R35

OP
TrickyPutt

TrickyPutt

Banned
Banned
Jan 11, 2012
Alabama
Country
So you want to swap them with somebody in the parking lot, do you?

Members online

No members online now.