• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

2014 New Drivers.

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
Non conforming clubs won't help that much

They're talking about saying "Eff you" to COR and using non-conventional materials to help straighten and extend ballflight. And I doubt that would stop at drivers and irons, you better believe they would line their pockets with golf balls that are outside the USGA's gaze.

So, we'd have golf, and some other game built for idiots. Speaking of which, isn't the Waste Management Open soon?

R35

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
I don't have an adjustable driver, I like the glued kind. I had fun this summer trying a bunch if different heads & shafts. I may buy a 910 as the price is really good now, but I don't honestly expect it to be much longer than my ft tour.

As for non conforming, I'm surprised it hasn't been done yet. Corporations are all about $$ and frankly so is the USGA , PGA tour, PGA Of America and the R&A. If they tell you they aren't...well I have a bridge to sell you. Only difference is how they present themselves.

OP
TrickyPutt

TrickyPutt

Banned
Banned
Jan 11, 2012
Alabama
Country
United States United States
I don't have an adjustable driver, I like the glued kind. I had fun this summer trying a bunch if different heads & shafts. I may buy a 910 as the price is really good now, but I don't honestly expect it to be much longer than my ft tour.

As for non conforming, I'm surprised it hasn't been done yet. Corporations are all about $$ and frankly so is the USGA , PGA tour, PGA Of America and the R&A. If they tell you they aren't...well I have a bridge to sell you. Only difference is how they present themselves.
I am glad. Only through more distance off the tee, super spin wedges, complete game improvement irons and bubble levels on putters will we speed up play. You are not logical if you dont argue for every mechanical artifice required in sending the small- but most distance and spin possible- white ball into the hole.

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
Whoops! I guess I did! Sorry limp.
You old @#$%^!!! One of these days... One of these days, I'm gonna load my walker... charter the Golden Age Van to Wisconsin, limp out onto the tee box and clean your clock on the golf course!!!! :D

warbirdlover

Ender of all threads
Supporting Member
Jul 9, 2005
central Wisconsin
Country
You old @#$%^!!! One of these days... One of these days, I'm gonna load my walker... charter the Golden Age Van to Wisconsin, limp out onto the tee box and clean your clock on the golf course!!!! :D

Don't beat me too bad. My ego couldn't stand it!

🔥 Latest posts