• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

2014 New Drivers.

warbirdlover

Ender of all threads
Supporting Member
Jul 9, 2005
central Wisconsin
Country
United States United States
I golfed with a couple real hacks (worse then me) last summer (based on their wild swings) that had brand new R1 drivers. And all those adjustments let them hit it straight and LONG.

Louie_T07

Sep 19, 2008
Sarnia, ON
Country
Canada Canada
I can't help but be excited for the release of the Callaway drivers. There has been a lot of hype and there is already a slew of raving reviews for them. I really want to give these clubs a try, and most likely will. But before I go buying anything, it would have to beat my current stick. By a significant amount too I might add. Still I'm excited to give them a rip!

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
United States United States
I golfed with a couple real hacks (worse then me) last summer (based on their wild swings) that had brand new R1 drivers. And all those adjustments let them hit it straight and LONG.
Jerry, I grabbed that second one I had spotted. It was in his used bin and tagged at $149. Talked the guy down to $115. Got it home and I don't know if it's even been hit. Regular shaft vs. the TP stiff shaft in my first one. The heads are identical. Both give me adjustment from 8 degrees to 12 degrees of loft. The shafts are interchangable and should allow me to transition into the weaker shaft, once I can no longer handle the stiff one.

🔥 Latest posts