• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

2015 British Open Discussion Thread

OP
TEA Time

TEA Time

Grumpy Gilmore
Staff member
Admin
Mar 23, 2011
Portland, Oregon
Country
United States United States
Headline: Rory jacked his foot up playing soccer, sponsors shit bricks.

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
Spieth still playing the John Deere Classic, four days before teeing it up at The Open Championship. I guess his being tired won't matter anyway, since Tiger is guaranteed to win.

PaPaD

Geezer, recovering club ho.
Supporting Member
Jan 5, 2015
Fredericksburg VA & Hernando FLA
Country
My prediction - it blows like a hurricane, rains sideways, Tiger shoots 85 and withdraws with a non-activating glut muscle. Bubba and Horschel whine about the crappy food and that they can't tell where the green starts and the fairway ends, and Speith doesn't say a word and kicks everyone's ass.

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
I'd like to see it raining just enough to make things miserable. Have Tiger and Dufner in the same pairing on Friday. (Hope Woods misses the cut and won't be there on the weekend.) Woods is complaining, cursing, and throwing clubs. Dufner tells him to shut his trap. Woods makes some comment about Dufner's ex waiting for him in the hotel. Then, we see the first knock-down, drag-out, WWE style event in the middle of a golf major championship.

PaPaD

Geezer, recovering club ho.
Supporting Member
Jan 5, 2015
Fredericksburg VA & Hernando FLA
Country
I'd like to see it raining just enough to make things miserable. Have Tiger and Dufner in the same pairing on Friday. (Hope Woods misses the cut and won't be there on the weekend.) Woods is complaining, cursing, and throwing clubs. Dufner tells him to shut his trap. Woods makes some comment about Dufner's ex waiting for him in the hotel. Then, we see the first knock-down, drag-out, WWE style event in the middle of a golf major championship.

Highlight reels for centuries!

warbirdlover

Ender of all threads
Supporting Member
Jul 9, 2005
central Wisconsin
Country

You know...I've pictured this happening in my mind. :) But Dufner doesn't strike me as a "fighter".

🔥 Latest posts