• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

2015 Major League Baseball

anonymous golfaholic

Refusing Recovery
Supporting Member
Feb 10, 2010
Illinois
Country
United States United States
It's playoff time! I know a lot of you nerds around here don't care for baseball, but I am excited as shit. The Cards and Cubs (arguably the biggest rivals in baseball) will meet in the Postseason for the first time ever. I'm having anxiety just writing about it. The Cubbies are red hot and the Cards are all banged up, plagued by injuries. It will be a battle though. With these 2 teams, I would not be surprised if there is a bench clearing brawl sometime during the series, if not every game. :D I can't wait.

Last edited:
OP
anonymous golfaholic

anonymous golfaholic

Refusing Recovery
Supporting Member
Feb 10, 2010
Illinois
Country
I can see why so many people dislike the Cardinals. They are in the playoffs seemingly every year. People love to root against the teams that have had a lot of success. The Cards are kind of like a NL version of the Yankees and people love to hate the Yanks. I have been a fan since I was very young otherwise I would be rooting for the underdogs too. That said, the Cubs aren't really an underdog, despite it being over a 100 years since they won the WS. They are tough. I believe the bookies are giving the best odds to the Cubs.

TEA Time

Grumpy Gilmore
Staff member
Admin
Mar 23, 2011
Portland, Oregon
Country
I can see why so many people dislike the Cardinals. They are in the playoffs seemingly every year. People love to root against the teams that have had a lot of success. The Cards are kind of like a NL version of the Yankees and people love to hate the Yanks. I have been a fan since I was very young otherwise I would be rooting for the underdogs too. That said, the Cubs aren't really an underdog, despite it being over a 100 years since they won the WS. They are tough. I believe the bookies are giving the best odds to the Cubs.
That's not why I'm a Cubs fan right now... ;)

TheTrueReview

"Playing it straight"
Supporting Member
Jan 8, 2009
Country
Australia Australia
I can see why so many people dislike the Cardinals. They are in the playoffs seemingly every year. People love to root against the teams that have had a lot of success. The Cards are kind of like a NL version of the Yankees and people love to hate the Yanks. I have been a fan since I was very young otherwise I would be rooting for the underdogs too.

So, the Cards are Mo foes?

Members online

No members online now.