• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

2015 Players®

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
United States United States
Kevin Na is in the last group of the day. He's known for his extremely slow play. I could see the rest of the players, the gallery, the media... even security all gone when this group finishes 1 1/2 hours after the group in front of them. They'll need to sleep on the stoop of the scorer's trailer so their scorecards can be turned in the next morning.

TheTrueReview

"Playing it straight"
Supporting Member
Jan 8, 2009
Country
Australia Australia
Rickie's ensemble for the Players.

11182732_10152890125271375_2759342040454418404_o.jpg

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
United States United States
Seems most major OEM's are now owned by clothing companies... Adidas (TMAG), Puma (Cobra), Fila (Titleist), Nike (Nike). Before long, the arguments on golf discussion boards wont' be cast vs. forged or blades vs. GI irons. The arguments will be boxers vs. briefs or collar vs. no collar.

TheTrueReview

"Playing it straight"
Supporting Member
Jan 8, 2009
Country
Australia Australia
Seems most major OEM's are now owned by clothing companies... Adidas (TMAG), Puma (Cobra), Fila (Titleist), Nike (Nike). Before long, the arguments on golf discussion boards wont' be cast vs. forged or blades vs. GI irons. The arguments will be boxers vs. briefs or collar vs. no collar.

They're the important issues Limp. What about popped collars?

🔥 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online