• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

2016 PGA Championship Discussion Thread

Anders_H

mmmm, beer
Mar 12, 2015
Gavle
Country
Sweden Sweden
Me and Anders are setting up a fist fight instead of this crap-shoot! I'm coming to Sweden to kick his ass, (once my foot heals up!)
Welcome to Sweden. It's gonna hurt you more than me if you're gonna try and kick my ass with that foot..
Otherwise I can just buy you a beer or two and we'll kick the asses of the other geezers in here in the next bottle opener competition..

Anders_H

mmmm, beer
Mar 12, 2015
Gavle
Country
Sweden Sweden
4/8 people.

BTW, 8 is the least participants we've had in a long time. We had 12 in the British, 14 in the US Open, and 15 in the Masters this year.
I was away on vacation so I missed this one. You're welcome IG ☺️
Can I join now instead? I really need one more bottle opener..

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
United States United States
I was away on vacation so I missed this one. You're welcome IG ☺️
Can I join now instead? I really need one more bottle opener..
During the only two-month window the weather in Sweden is bearable... that's when you leave on vacation?? I think you need more than "one more bottle opener"!!!!!:D

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
Phil says the 63 round record for a Major will fall today. I have to agree with him. There have been a couple of 66's already carded today and those playing well aren't even on the course yet. Wife's office has a picnic late afternoon that I am REQUIRED to attend. Hope Patrick Reed goes 60 or 61 and comes back tomorrow to win. He's about my only hope left............

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
I still have 3 in... a 6, a 24, and a 32. Supposed to rain here tomorrow. So, may get to watch the entire round.

TheTrueReview

"Playing it straight"
Supporting Member
Jan 8, 2009
Country
Australia Australia
Hold on to your hats. Jason Day is now T-1 after draining a 74-foot birdie putt on the par 4 sixth.

🔥 Latest posts