• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

2016 PGA Championship Discussion Thread

azgreg

"Don't count that."
Supporting Member
Sep 20, 2007
Phoenix, AZ
Country
United States United States
Nice picks TTR! ;) Azgreg just squeaked by me......................dammit! :mad:
jeremiah_johnson_nodding.gif

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
An exciting year for the Majors. Didn't know the winner of The Masters or The Open Championship until late on Sunday. The PGA Championship certainly could have slipped away from Walker and into Day's hands. I'm sorry, but I enjoy the parity of not having one person a shoo-in for every tournament. There are some really fantastic players out there. Success, today, depends on a specific swing showing up on a specific day while having the brain in a certain zone. If it all comes together, you have a chance of winning. If one simple flaw creeps in... the competition is so good you won't sniff a win.

PaPaD

Geezer, recovering club ho.
Supporting Member
Jan 5, 2015
Fredericksburg VA & Hernando FLA
Country
Holy Shit - my daughter just texted me. Her husband placed a $150 bet on Jimmy Walker to win the PGA a while back. He won $HUGE. He's guiding a 7 day salmon fishing trip in the Alaskan boonies, so he doesn't know yet!

BTW - Walker was 125 to 1 to win.................do the math.

Last edited:

Fairwaysplitter3320

Recovering Equipment Ho...off the wagon again.
Staff member
Admin
Sep 7, 2013
Chapel Hill, TN
Country
Holy Shit - my daughter just texted me. Her husband placed a $150 bet on Jimmy Walker to win the PGA a while back. He won $HUGE (compared to his bet). He's guiding a 7 day salmon fishing trip in the Alaskan boonies, so he doesn't know yet!
2309365-johstewartboom.gif

🔥 Latest posts