• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

2016 Ryder Cup

WWBDD

Supporting Member
Feb 15, 2013
Country
Canada Canada
Snedeker and Koepka win 5 & 4. US up 5-2.

murica.gif

School crossing guard or mall cop?

WWBDD

Supporting Member
Feb 15, 2013
Country
Canada Canada
My kid has a double header and a hockey practice tomorrow ... not sure how much Ryder Cup I'll get to watch. :(

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
United States United States
Golf discussion board and half the members aren't gonna watch the Ryder Cup??!!!??? Ain't y'all got wives or girlfriends to do what needs done... hand you the remote and bring you beer and chips? Buncha hen-pecked yo-yos!!! Back when we was your age, men were men and.......................:D:D:D

OP
azgreg

azgreg

"Don't count that."
Supporting Member
Sep 20, 2007
Phoenix, AZ
Country
Golf discussion board and half the members aren't gonna watch the Ryder Cup??!!!??? Ain't y'all got wives or girlfriends to do what needs done... hand you the remote and bring you beer and chips? Buncha hen-pecked yo-yos!!! Back when we was your age, men were men and.......................:D:D:D
I'm going to ride my bicycle. Want to come along?

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
I'm going to ride my bicycle. Want to come along?
I'd need one of those three-wheel adult "tricycles"... wire basket on the front for my depends and a red flag on a tall pole 'cause I probably could cruise at around 2 or 3 mph.

WWBDD

Supporting Member
Feb 15, 2013
Country
Canada Canada
Mickleson was made for the Ryder Cup.

Seems strange to not have Poulter there though ... guess you can't rely on captains picks forever,

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
McElroy showing a competitive spirit that I haven't ever seen from him. Wouldn't be surprised to see him walk over and start a fist fight with some of the idiots in the gallery.

Patrick Reed's eagle was superb!! I'd like to see McElroy and Reed face off in the pairs tomorrow. Both are stoked.

OP
azgreg

azgreg

"Don't count that."
Supporting Member
Sep 20, 2007
Phoenix, AZ
Country
Mickleson was made for the Ryder Cup.

Seems strange to not have Poulter there though ... guess you can't rely on captains picks forever,
Poulter is injured.

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
I really have things to do and didn't plan on watching a lot of the Ryder Cup. Fellas, this is some good golf!!!! The competitiveness is contagious. Some things like mowing the lawn, etc. may just have to wait another week......

🔥 Latest posts