• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

2017 NFL Season Thread

azgreg

"Don't count that."
Supporting Member
Sep 20, 2007
Phoenix, AZ
Country
United States United States
Nice pick by KC. the Cards were high on Mahomes. Maybe we can get Watson.

ualtim

Carrollton, TX
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2005
Country
Bears proving once again how bad they suck.

Watson a great pickup by Houston.

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
The memories of the likes of Todd Blackledge and Brodie Croyle still taint the thought of the Chiefs quarterback draft picks. Of course, history has not been kind to the Chiefs for hardly any of their early draft picks.

Alex Smith has never been a phenom at QB, but has been steady and has won games. Smith as taken lots of hits and is one sack away from early retirement. The Chiefs need a young QB who can grow, mature, and learn under Smith. I'm reservedly excited.

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
Yesterday a facebook friend said "Any moment now the Browns are going to ruin some kids life..."
We play "Wolf" with our weekday group. Whoever is first in the rotation then calls "Wolf" to take his partner for the hole. If that first guy tops his drive or sends the ball into oblivion, that is about the same attitude we see. Everyone hopes he doesn't pick up on that hole!! I understand that some young early draft pick will make millions. Yet, to be relegated to a team like the Browns, there is little hope that you will be playing in the Super Bowl... or even the playoffs.

Wi-Golfer

Golfer on hiatus.
Supporting Member
Jul 25, 2007
Madison, Wi
Country
I would refuse to go to Cleveland, let them know early on that their is ZERO chance of ever signing with them.

A

admintech

I'm hoping Dallas made some good selections. Now with a little experience under Dak's belt, this could be a good year for him.

TEA Time

Grumpy Gilmore
Staff member
Admin
Mar 23, 2011
Portland, Oregon
Country
Yesterday a facebook friend said "Any moment now the Browns are going to ruin some kids life..."
And, like the bitch Karma is, the Browns drafted a kid from Arizona State.
smack.gif

OP
azgreg

azgreg

"Don't count that."
Supporting Member
Sep 20, 2007
Phoenix, AZ
Country
And, like the bitch Karma is, the Browns drafted a kid from Arizona State.
smack.gif
That kid can be considered one of the best kickers in college history. I remember when the raiders drafted
Janikowski in 2000 they were laughed at. He's still kicking for them.

xamilo

Right Curving Driver....
Supporting Member
Dec 22, 2007
Bears proving once again how bad they suck.

Watson a great pickup by Houston.

Why would you think choosing an unproven QB one spot above your pick who would have been available then anyway and giving up three more players just in case while not drafting a franchise player like Adams on a position of desperate need (safety) plus having paid 18m to your other unproven QB be a bad move? You definitely know nothing about football tactics.

On the other hand, unless Trubusky has the athleticism of Newton with Bree's arm, the elusiveness of Wilson, the cold blood of Tom Brady, the endurance of Favre and can run like Michael Vick on its prime, then the draft was an Epic Fail

Wi-Golfer

Golfer on hiatus.
Supporting Member
Jul 25, 2007
Madison, Wi
Country
I'm hoping Dallas made some good selections. Now with a little experience under Dak's belt, this could be a good year for him.

I'm hoping they take a giant dive & show last season was a fluke and have Romo laughing his ass off at them. Sorry but the guy busted his ass for years for them and Jones gave him minimal supporting cast members. Gets hurt and they basically cast him aside like a piece of garbage.

xamilo

Right Curving Driver....
Supporting Member
Dec 22, 2007
I'm hoping they take a giant dive & show last season was a fluke and have Romo laughing his ass off at them. Sorry but the guy busted his ass for years for them and Jones gave him minimal supporting cast members. Gets hurt and they basically cast him aside like a piece of garbage.

A man after my own heart

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.