• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

2017 NFL Season Thread

xamilo

Right Curving Driver....
Supporting Member
Dec 22, 2007
7-9 Fisher was the most over rated coaches in league history.

That’s as tough as the best QB discussion. John Fox, Mike Shanahan, they all have enough to beat Fisher on the spot. But my personal favorite? Chip Kelly without a doubt

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
United States United States
Well, the Chiefs who showed so much promise beginning the season have morphed back into the old "Chefs". How can a team that seems to be hitting on all of a sudden become clumsy circus clowns. @#$%^

PaPaD

Geezer, recovering club ho.
Supporting Member
Jan 5, 2015
Fredericksburg VA & Hernando FLA
Country
Well, the Chiefs who showed so much promise beginning the season have morphed back into the old "Chefs". How can a team that seems to be hitting on all of a sudden become clumsy circus clowns. @#$%^
When you lose to the Giants, it's almost like losing to Cleveland..................

PaPaD

Geezer, recovering club ho.
Supporting Member
Jan 5, 2015
Fredericksburg VA & Hernando FLA
Country
Broncos =
Dumpster_Fire2_1.jpg

ualtim

Carrollton, TX
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2005
Country
Good day in the NFL..... Pats win, Cowboys getting their ass handed to them.

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
Chefs tried to turn back into the Chiefs today. Held on to beat the Raiders and secure their hold on first in the division. Still did not look like a playoff team.

Wow! That game in Buffalo was something else!!! How anyone held onto the football in that blizzard is beyond me.

🔥 Latest posts