• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

2017 NFL Season Thread

OP
azgreg

azgreg

"Don't count that."
Supporting Member
Sep 20, 2007
Phoenix, AZ
Country
United States United States
I assume that if any quarter ending score ENDS with BOTH my numbers, I win that quarter? Or if ONE of my numbers is ends on EITHER team's ending score?
To win any qtr you need the Eagles last number in their score to be 2 and the Patriots to be 5 or the Eagles last number to be 3 and the Pats to be 4.

ualtim

Carrollton, TX
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2005
Country
Weird factoid about the LA Rams: Prior to giving up a ton of high draft picks for the right to draft Jared Goff, the previous two starting QB’s were Case Keenum and Nick Foles who faced each other in the NFC championship game.

Of course, latest rumor I saw today was than Minnesota is thinking about replacing Keenum with Foles if he is available.

It’s amazing how some coaches can get more out of the same QB than others.

TEA Time

Grumpy Gilmore
Staff member
Admin
Mar 23, 2011
Portland, Oregon
Country
My sophomore year my golf coach tried to change my swing and completely ruined my season. We butted heads all year because of it, and subsequently I didn't even play my junior year. He retired before my senior year and the new coach and I got along great. I qualified for state as an individual that year. So yeah, it is pretty amazing what some coaches can get out of a player, and how much they can derail a player.

OP
azgreg

azgreg

"Don't count that."
Supporting Member
Sep 20, 2007
Phoenix, AZ
Country
He should be a starter somewhere. Broncos could use a QB.
There's a good chance he'll be opening say starter for the Eagles as Wentz might not be ready by then.

Fairwaysplitter3320

Recovering Equipment Ho...off the wagon again.
Staff member
Admin
Sep 7, 2013
Chapel Hill, TN
Country
Weird factoid about the LA Rams: Prior to giving up a ton of high draft picks for the right to draft Jared Goff, the previous two starting QB’s were Case Keenum and Nick Foles who faced each other in the NFC championship game.

Of course, latest rumor I saw today was than Minnesota is thinking about replacing Keenum with Foles if he is available.

Another fun fact...Foles was drafted by the Eagles during the Andy Reid regime. The guy that scouted him...Doug Pederson.

ualtim

Carrollton, TX
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2005
Country
Another fun fact...Foles was drafted by the Eagles during the Andy Reid regime. The guy that scouted him...Doug Pederson.
Yeah, he was the heir apparent until he wasn’t and then got shipped off to the St Louis Rams as Bradford went to Philly. Who, coincidently was later shipped to Minnesota and replaced by Keenum who had also replaced Foles with the Rams.

What a tangled web of jounerymen QB’s.

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.