• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

2017 PGA Championship Discussion Thread

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
United States United States
Wouldn't have minded seeing Reed win. He played pretty good and had a chance up until the last few holes. He was a smart-mouthed kid who alienated everyone around him. Got to the Tour and has been humbled by the depth of talent. Seems to have matured quite a bit, attitude wise.

Fairwaysplitter3320

Recovering Equipment Ho...off the wagon again.
Staff member
Admin
Sep 7, 2013
Chapel Hill, TN
Country
Wouldn't have minded seeing Reed win. He played pretty good and had a chance up until the last few holes. He was a smart-mouthed kid who alienated everyone around him. Got to the Tour and has been humbled by the depth of talent. Seems to have matured quite a bit, attitude wise.

I was rooting for a Reed, Rickie, Hideki and JT shootout. JT shut the door on that, good show. Congrats to him!

IrishGolfer

Fac ut gaudeam
Supporting Member
Sep 1, 2004
Yip, the final 9 holes yesterday hotted up nicely. Looked like it could have been any of 5-6 runners, in with a chance. JT's putt on 10, having a wee think before tumbling in seemed to give him a spark. His tee shot and putt on 17 was immense. But I was surprised to see how he played 18, I guess at that point no-one else was close enough.

It was great to see Ricky and Speith greenside on 18 to watch their pal seal the deal. I love that sort of thing, shows great team spirit and camaraderie.

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
So refreshing to see these youngsters pulling for each other and NOT taking this game or themselves too seriously. I do not miss TW at all.
Toxicology report released today re Woods recent incident. Sounds like he was feeling no pain....

Palm Beach County, Fla. has released the toxicology report related to Tiger Woods’ Memorial Day arrest. The report found Woods had in his system pain medications hydrocodone and hydromorphone; alprazolam, an anxiety medication; zolpidem, an insomnia medication; and THC, the active ingredient in marijuana.

Early on the morning of Memorial Day, Jupiter (Fla.) police found Woods asleep in his car by the side of the road; there was no property damage, and Woods did not test positive for any alcohol. He later said in a statement that he was suffering from the effects of mixing several prescription drugs. Woods told police at the time of the arrest that he had taken Vicodin and had a prescription for Xanax, and his speech was slurred. Woods later said in a statement that he was undergoing rehab to treat......

TheTrueReview

"Playing it straight"
Supporting Member
Jan 8, 2009
Country
Australia Australia
Toxicology report released today re Woods recent incident. Sounds like he was feeling no pain....

Palm Beach County, Fla. has released the toxicology report related to Tiger Woods’ Memorial Day arrest. The report found Woods had in his system pain medications hydrocodone and hydromorphone; alprazolam, an anxiety medication; zolpidem, an insomnia medication; and THC, the active ingredient in marijuana.

Early on the morning of Memorial Day, Jupiter (Fla.) police found Woods asleep in his car by the side of the road; there was no property damage, and Woods did not test positive for any alcohol. He later said in a statement that he was suffering from the effects of mixing several prescription drugs. Woods told police at the time of the arrest that he had taken Vicodin and had a prescription for Xanax, and his speech was slurred. Woods later said in a statement that he was undergoing rehab to treat......

ImageUploadedByShot Talk1502774119.279725.jpg

🔥 Latest posts